Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
The Season 3 premiere was on June 5th here in Norcal, and it looks like some other places as well.

Basically, Cap'n McSteamboat goes to Hong Kong from his government job with President Duck Phillips in KC and Cap'n Jayne and the Firefly is in the Tonkin Gulf and there is a nightclub shootout in Hanoi or Thailand or something.

On June 12th they just showed last seasons finale as the placeholder.

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Jun 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
what was the Pres. Duck "reveal?" I must have missed that watching Aussie Grit guy kicking rear end.

counterfeitsaint posted:

Evil blonde lady heavily implied that her coup murdered him, instead of a suicide.

oh, I caught that but I could have sworn they showed him prepping for the deed. Capn' McSteamboat and Tex will surely deal with evil blonde lady.

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Aug 16, 2016

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Evil Blonde viking lady :dota101: :allears:

SoCal still has plenty of oil no worries there, immediately nuke the South and the plantation bitch tho.

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Sep 6, 2016

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I expected evil blonde lady to go out shooting.

TEX :911: :clint:

Long live Tex's daughter

• Locked thread