Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Did Rhona Mitra leave the show? I haven't seen her in any of the trailers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

They're also not afraid to kill people. In the back of my head I'm always wondering if someone might get killed when they go out because unlike other shows, people actually do. And not just redshirts either.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Octy posted:

I've missed this show so much. Here's hoping it keeps up the pace.

Since the air date is sorta wacky I'll just say this: They're not loving around.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Once you get past the "HOORAH, AMERICCA, gently caress YEAH" poo poo suddenly this show becomes amazing in a way that it really has no right to be

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Batham posted:

What? No, that's part of what makes it so good. I mean, awful. I mean so awful it's good.

See I'd have agreed with this in season 1. Season 2 shed quite a bit of that. Season 3 has become a full blown legit good show.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

hollylolly posted:

Dr. Scott was shot at the very end of last season. It wasn't clear if she died or not - now it is.

This show is good, but not Rhona Mitra good. I'm told she wanted out.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Second hand from office staff on the production. By no means quotable in a paper but I'm in a position to know and that's what I heard.

No idea on the other one

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

counterfeitsaint posted:

How is the smug reporter talking about the current location and mission of a highly sensitive naval operation and not going to jail for a million years?

There's still freedom of the press and I assume a judge hadn't ordered him to reveal his source which any journalist would refuse.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

counterfeitsaint posted:

Freedom of the press doesn't cover military operations in progress, where the enemy can clearly monitor the news. CNN didn't air the story "Seal Team Six one hour from Islamabad, they're going to Bin Laden's compound just outside the city."

I'm not saying. I don't believe you but do you know the law around this? Didn't Geraldo get in trouble years ago for drawing battle areas in the sand on live TV? Not that he should lhave or didn't get a beating from ok sure many people. It he wasn't arrested or charged.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

counterfeitsaint posted:

I can't really parse most of that. No, I don't know the exact laws regarding confidential or secret information, but I don't feel like it's stretching to say that the details of a rescue attempt in progress would be considered confidential and he would be prevented from continuing to report on it. I don't understand how this is even an issue.

Sorry drunk posting is bad. Essentially what I'm referring to is this: http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/31/sprj.irq.geraldo/ - Geraldo was on a live broadcast in Iraq where he started drawing out either battle plans, or a diagram of a battle in progress live on TV. So far as I know he wasn't charged or anything to that effect, but as the next poster said having the espionage act thrown at you.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rocksicles posted:

Adam Baldwin must walk around that ship in a US Navy uniform, with a rock hard dick all day.

$10 say's it's his dream job.

Best news! Someone is making a return guys, this season... Texxxxxxxxxxxxx! :)

If i wasn't a grown rear end man, i might even squee.

This post just made me rock hard

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Billmac posted:

wait what is tex back?
will he gently caress up new america's enemies?

Does this even need to be asked?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

We haven't planted a flag on the moon in a while...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

MOTHER FUCKER

• Locked thread