Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

I just caught up on this, the best bad show, and it didn't disappoint. S3 has hit the ground running.
Someone please mention when it actually airs so that we can stop the spoilers.

Khablam posted:

The flying punch and clothesline during the fight scene made the episode.

The series is back delivering random wrestling moves. Spot Slatterly pulling off a Rock bottom lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

People keep calling the show 'Star Trek' (which was basically season 1) but the random OTT fight scenes where no one is hurt at all and are suspiciously martial-artsy remind me more of Buffy the Vampire slayer.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

I'm not saying. I don't believe you but do you know the law around this? Didn't Geraldo get in trouble years ago for drawing battle areas in the sand on live TV? Not that he should lhave or didn't get a beating from ok sure many people. It he wasn't arrested or charged.

All sources of that information are classified, so divulging it is divulging classified information. This is technically legal for the press, but the source will get the espionage act thrown at them (think Manning).

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Finally watched last week's episode. Stoked that random video-game badguys and ridiculous trick-shots with the main gun haven't gone away.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Shot of the episode right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Shhhh go away with your logic.

It's literally the last ship again.

• Locked thread