Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Yo wtf I can't watch this even today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

ukle posted:

Its somehow available via the torrent sites so someone must have shown it.

Roseo posted:

It aired like 2 weeks ago; I have no clue what TNT's scheduling is doing.

Yeaaaapp watchin it now

lol at the opener, they just ripped that bandaid off. Poochie was needed on his home planet. And for that, the forthcoming nature of the show is why I like it.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

But it aired already didn't it? Like a couple weeks ago or something?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

They're also not afraid to kill people. In the back of my head I'm always wondering if someone might get killed when they go out because unlike other shows, people actually do. And not just redshirts either.
Yea man, very little plot armor makes for exciting television. Gotta have some though to make a good story, but too much or too little is bad.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BattleMaster posted:

Well the first mention of her was that she died.
Lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

MullardEL34 posted:

HOLY poo poo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IXuidlpjew
Looks like the new President/white house blond lady might be Peng's Manchurian Candidate.
And Tex is back to save America once again.

welp, time to catch up on this great show

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol this show is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Almost every character is relate-able and humanized. they arent just 2d caricatures.

The enemy ends up becoming an allie or at lieast a person. the japenese dude, the 4 start general, this show is wierdly good

• Locked thread