Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Any word on what game engine it's running? Are they still using Source or did they switch over to a in-house engine like Frostbite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

el B posted:

Ugh stop trying to cram "the bond" between a pilot and titan down my throat. Gonna skip the campaign for sure now.

Hold X to propose to your robot. :roboluv:

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
I've got like 100 titanbucks now, what should I use them on?

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Night Blade posted:

had my first top scoring game in Bounty Hunt. The game's tempo still takes some adjusting too, or maybe it's playing Overwatch rotted my brain, either way as I get used to things I wonder what the practicality of some of these abilities are, like the stationary pilot shield.

A stationary shield in a game with low TTK and a high emphasis on mobility, and flanking and attacking from different directions, is questionable to say the least.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
The Mozambique is fun. Had some great runs tonight with it and the SMR. 7 shots with extended mags provides for some good spamming at close ranges, and you can nail groups of grunts with one or two shots.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Well I just got called a "COD player" because I repeatedly killed a guy by: sitting on a roof with the G2 (bad AR, decent sniper rifle) and shooting him, throwing down a A-wall when he tried the tactic of "run straight at the other person" and then shooting him, and repeatedly punching him with my Scorch. This was also a game that got me a nice little "PRO" badge.

Has anybody seen a write up about the various Titan augments? Like, the boosted shield for Legion has a obvious effect, but some of the others are kinda unclear. (like the default one for Scorch's thermite launcher, does it just increase the damage or does it affect how much is spread around?)

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
drat, looks like none of the Targets in my area are stocking the Dewritos camo code. This is worse than when I had to pick between getting stuff in Battlefield and not eating Slim Jims. :v:

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

veni veni veni posted:

What the gently caress did they do to the MGL and fire star. They are both so ridiculous now.

The MGL was always good though.

Anyways, ran into a hacker tonight who was flying around the map with Legion's gun and Ion's shield as a pilot.. Reported him but I was only able to get shadowplay running for a few seconds before the match ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Xarbala posted:

Lol when the devs slipped in a DOOG easter egg in Doom Eternal but they had to take it out just days after because legal called them up and said that because DOOM's logo is trademarked they can't just mess around with it like that. The fact that it was based on a fanmade parody of the official logo probably didn't help.

Korone never even got a chance to experience the easter egg herself, that's how quickly it was added and removed.

Rip (and tear,) doggo

DOOG is also apparently copyrighted by another company.

Bethesda did send her a plush caco afterwards though:
https://twitter.com/inugamikorone/status/1326490224923271169