Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Oh, it's Zen. Without HBM.

At least the RAM is less wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

the mummy 6 lookin' weird

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

panda clue posted:

microsoft would never force an operating system on their loyal users

maybe they should

VideoGames posted:

What if Scorpio is the code name for a new iteration of Windows 10. Two years from now Microsoft might split Windows 10 into two separate OSes. Scorpio is designed for gaming like SteamOS. That way you can buy the gaming OS for a PC or little Microsoft console boxes (steamboxes) and technically you could have your teraflops on much more high end equipment that you already own.

It's not a great idea/prediction but neither has been anything else Microsoft has done lately.

On the other hand, this is borderline incoherent. There's not even a hideously misguided motive for Microsoft to do this.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

TheScott2K posted:

People who make videos like this need to find a forum to effortpost their opinions on instead of talking into a camera in their nerd cave like they're hosting some loving gaming OReilly Factor

Blarging on YouTube doesn't require composition and apparently pays better.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

shadow puppet of a posted:

Fox News is still news.

Not even Fox News believes Fox News is news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Stux posted:

cant parse this post at all

I'm surprised you can parse, you know, things.

• Locked thread