Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

-cause assaulting people and things is cool

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
They look badass

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
-freedom

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
an ar-15 was walking down the street

it was assaulted

so were its peanuts

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i agree wit *longest wetest fart noise ever*

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i need more guns to proteck my cats

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I have two dicks, gotta have a gun to protect them.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

they're p. rad

they're not a real category of thing

they're used in an incredibly tiny percentage of gun crime

there's no evidence that they result in EXTRA DEADLY mass shootings vs. say regular handguns

but most importantly- gently caress you

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
1: Someone will use one on the OP so I never have to see his threads again

*combs hair with a switch blade comb*

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
imagine if we referred to every car capable of speeds higher than 65mph as a race car

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Disability access for people with bad eyesight and/or poor aim.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
your Toyota Camry was designed to go faster than legally allowed! how can you justify owning it?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
guns own

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
besides whos going to tell the people with assault weapons they cant have them? people without assault weapons? good luck

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

They look cool.
They're fun to shoot.
They're real good for shooting coyotes and other smallish undesirable animals.
They make me feel better about my micropenis.
Some of them are made in the US so that equals jobs.
Awesome for zombies.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Chief McHeath posted:

I have two dicks, gotta have a gun to protect them.

Are they yours

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
1. It's possible to build an assault weapon from scratch using tools purchased at Harbor Freight.
2. Violent insurrection over abolishing the second amendment would result in more deaths.
3. IED bombs are just as, if not more effective than murdering large groups of people than with rifles.
4. Banning guns only focuses on the symptoms while ignoring the root problems and causes. It's an easy answer to a tough question.
5. D&D goons are huge pussies and actually the most likely demographic to carry out a mass shooting.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

LGD posted:

they're p. rad

they're not a real category of thing

they're used in an incredibly tiny percentage of gun crime

there's no evidence that they result in EXTRA DEADLY mass shootings vs. say regular handguns

but most importantly- gently caress you

Maybe there's no evidence because the CDC isn't even allowed to research gun violence thanks to congress? Nevermind that's crazy I'm sure it's just that guns are good

Muscadine Wine
Feb 13, 2009
Just ask Charlie Whitman, defensible cover is more important than rate of fire.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
one time i shot a rifle and was like COOL THIS OWNS and thought about buying one and then realized i dont need one and i could rent and shoot one whenever i wanted to so i laughed at myself and went home and ate a burrito

Senator Sprinkles
Aug 16, 2008

Protection from the Brown Menace :derp:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I hate how my favorite forum, GBS, has been hit with a wave of shitposting assaults! :(

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
A Comprehensive List of Reasons to Allow Anything Sales

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Thread delivers.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

FrankieGoes posted:

Some of them are made in the US so that equals jobs.

all of them are made in the US, we actually protected the gun indusrty by making it very hard to import guns so they pretty much all have to be made here.

Glock, Sig Sauer, FN, all kinds of European gun companies make most of their guns for the American market inside America.

Proof that trade protectionism works. We can take our manufacturing jobs back. Make America Great Again.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

gigawhite posted:

Maybe there's no evidence because the CDC isn't even allowed to research gun violence thanks to congress? Nevermind that's crazy I'm sure it's just that guns are good

I'm pretty sure sample size would be a much bigger problem for that particular question, but good on you for finding an almost applicable use for that particular talking point

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
because i don't want to buy my assault weapons at full price

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
  • my crippling insecurity and feelings of powerlessness

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

City of Tampa posted:

imagine if we referred to every car capable of speeds higher than 65mph as a race car
more like 150mph and yeah, sure.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

City of Tampa posted:

Think of the children!

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

LGD posted:

I'm pretty sure sample size would be a much bigger problem for that particular question, but good on you for finding an almost applicable use for that particular talking point

You're right. There haven't been enough mass shootings for us to understand anything about them at all or to even bother researching them. They will remain a mystery to us until the end of civilization, with the last person dying after being shot and saying "I don't understand how this could have possibly happened"

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

gigawhite posted:

You're right. There haven't been enough mass shootings for us to understand anything about them at all or to even bother researching them. They will remain a mystery to us until the end of civilization, with the last person dying after being shot and saying "I don't understand how this could have possibly happened"

lol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gigawhite posted:

It never would have happened if he had a gun

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

you can use them as legs for people who get their legs cut off by combines or when their trailer homes fall on them while they try to done gently caress they cousin

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
you can shoot coconuts out of coconut trees instead of climbing way the gently caress up them

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

you can stack then like jenga and then play jenga with them it's like jenga but the blcoks are a lot bigger you could do it at the beach or at that swanky new nightclub down the block wear some fine trousers and maybe you'll find the girl of ur dreams

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
assault weapon

Only registered members can see post attachments!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

EorayMel posted:

assault weapon

:colbert: where is the thing that flips up onto your shoulder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
A Comprehensive List of Reasons to Allow Degenerate D&D Posters to Eat Each Other's Buttholes

• Locked thread