Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Helsing posted:

One of the persistent ironies of this election has been that the naive idealists, unhinged ranters and crazy conspiracy theorists are, in their own crazy ways, hitting closer to the mark than the more superficially calm and wonkish people who seem to have convinced themselves they've got everything figured out.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

All it's missing is the Kelly signature and a zippy one-liner by the cartoonist himself.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Is Boyko a real name?

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Helsing posted:

One of the persistent ironies of this election has been that the naive idealists, unhinged ranters and crazy conspiracy theorists are, in their own crazy ways, hitting closer to the mark than the more superficially calm and wonkish people who seem to have convinced themselves they've got everything figured out.

that's because the current state of the United States is an onion that wants you to die, shanks you, and finds fascinating new ways to rob you with every new layer

insanity is ingrained in our culture

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

brian boyko god bless you

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Vox Nihili posted:

Is Boyko a real name?

Yes, and he uses it everywhere online, which turns out to have been a poor life decision.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Yes, and he uses it everywhere online, which turns out to have been a poor life decision.

and he didnt even change this at all after his disaster on here

i am glad to hear my boy boyko is a fellow berniebro after his stint working for both the Draft Biden and the Lessig campaigns

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I agree with Brian "brianboyko" Boyko.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

He regained faith in America...only to lose it again :smith:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Vox Nihili posted:

Is Boyko a real name?

eastern european yea

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Brian is back?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

tinstaach posted:

He regained faith in America...only to lose it again :smith:

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

All it's missing is the Kelly signature and a zippy one-liner by the cartoonist himself.

I don't believe you. If it really was Brian Boyko, his name would be on it.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Alex Trebek was born in Canada, idiot.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
HEy, get this..... Boyko HAram. :smugdog:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Schnorkles posted:

Alright Bernouts, now Boyko is on your side. I hope you're ready for all that entails.

get me a tower pronot

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

Rollofthedice posted:

So now, I'm angry. Practically frothing at the mouth with blind, impotent rage.

Who gave a better performance dramatizing network infrastructure, Boyko or :lesnick:?

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Mo_Steel posted:

Brian is back?

I'm dying

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Vox Nihili posted:

Is Boyko a real name?

The question is, is it his legal name? :tinfoil:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Armani posted:

I'm dying

If you liked that, you should check out this post from the thread about Lessig's stillborn vanity campaign, which has a ton more of Brian and may.one's magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

rscott posted:

Brian Boyko being the berniest BernieBro to ever have Berned is the least surprising thing I've read in a while

I mean...I would have expected him to be supporting Lessig, what with having campaigned for him and all. But instead he doesn't even get name-checked as an also-ran. Sad!

• Locked thread