Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

One watch of that loving trailer and I ordered the switch. Just need to get the game preordered via amazon at some point. I imagine they'll get more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Back up on Amazon.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

XOIC of Radishes posted:

Danke. Preordered a Switch and regular edition of Zelda from Amazon. Still not entirely sold on the Switch, but I guess I have a month to change my mind if I'm not entirely confident in it.

That's my thought. And if it's anything like every Nintendo console release ever, it'll be in short supply and you'll get your money back reselling it used even.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Moltrey posted:

Here's my strategy for almost every fight in this game.

1. Have a good bit of Stamina
2. Equip a two handed sword
3. Turn off Urbosa's Fury
4. Charge that bad boy up
5. Spin 2 Win.

Shrine Guardians and sometimes even Lynels really don't have a plan to deal with Spin 2 Win

how do you do this?

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

f#a# posted:

Alright, so I am winding down at about 60 shrines and 80 korok seeds (I know it's weak, but hey it's my friend's Wii U and he needs it back). That being said, rather than take on Hyrule Castle tonight, I want a list of Cool Optional Content that I might have missed. Any additions?

Cool poo poo I've Done:
Barbarian Armor: Labyrinth Shrines
Master Sword: Lost Woods / Korok Trials
Most of the World Bosses: Hinox, Stalnox, Lynel, Molduga, Talus
Tarrey Town is about halfway done

Things still on the list:
Thyphlo Ruins
Eventide Isle

Shield surfing, get the white horse, do more shrines because they're good.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Now I'm real excited and I want that goddamn OLED edition.

nintendo:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

There was a bunch of bullshit added to my cart (micro SD card and a switch online membership) that I definitely didn't add at any point...and didn't notice one of when trying to speed through the checkout process. Those motherfuckers. :argh: I'm gonna be real mad over $37 dollars they charged for that membership that I don't want, internet. It's a code so I'm not sure if they'll refund me but I'm going through with online chat now...Ugh.

I only made this reservation as a placeholder in case I can't get one from Ninty themselves and use my existing fun bucks.