Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

And then you guys gotta go and force some timeline into it because you just can't handle that?

What do you mean "you guys"? The timeline was originally from a Zelda encyclopedia edited by Eiji Aonuma, so whether you like that stuff or not, it's from an official source.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

I don't know who stole the franchise or how they did it but this is obviously not a Zelda game because Link is left handed. :colbert:

There's more than one Link. :colbert:

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

SeANMcBAY posted:

If you mean Twilight Princess then yes, but play the HD version.

I think they meant Triforce Heroes.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Zoran posted:

Go do something else. Blood moons are triggered by you killing things or otherwise changing the state of the world. When you see the red moon rise in the evening, or at least when you hear the musical cue, warp near the pedestal and run over.

Yeah, there's a shrine on a somewhat nearby hill/cliff, once you see the blood moon you can just glide from there. (And I think the pedestal stays lit until at least 1 am)

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Where can I get bomb arrows

Gerudo City

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

gently caress balls

I think there are other places, too, but there you can buy a shitton at once. (if you have enough rupees)

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

the maze one sucks asssssssss if you're doing it handheld

It's easy handheld. Rotate so that the ball drops into the end of the maze, rotate back, flick the ball over to the platform.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

redcheval posted:

Are there any known bugs about the Ancient Horse Gear? I tried to summon my horse in the Faron Grasslands and would get the ‘Horse can’t come...’ flag. Even if I got the horse from the stable and rode it out into the Faron Grasslands and then whistled for it from like 10 feet away I would get that pop up. I was in some mountainous area the other day and it wouldn’t come then either, but google leads me to believe you should be able to summon a horse almost anywhere?

Are you sure that horse is equipped with the right piece of gear? You have to talk to the horsetender outside the stable.