Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

greatn posted:

You boxed a weird black ball guy, as link, in one of the Oracle ones too, to get the horn for your animal.

Look, I know the sprites on the Gameboy were kinda small, but I thought he was obviously a penguin?

Also Blaino (the aforementioned boxing penguin) shows up in both Link's Awakening and Oracle of Seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I've come to the conclusion that I can't see framerates.

Same. The only time I've ever noticed it was watching the Hobbit in 3D.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

MokBa posted:

Some recently released concept art:

Now that there's an actual jump button, I'm really hoping that cape is a sign that we'll get something akin to the Roc's Cape. I'd die to glide around with that bad boy.

Well, we've seen that the sailcloth is in. You can catch thermals from setting things on fire!

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

Well, excuse me, Princess.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

Captain DIEgiene posted:

I'm replaying the Link's Awakening remake on Switch and I've been doing a lot of parrying to stagger sword and shield enemies. Does anyone remember if that was in the original or if it's a new addition? I don't remember it, but I also basically never used the shield since it took up one of only two slots.

Definitely not. You need to use the L1 shield once to get onto the beach, and the L2 shield to beat one boss and get to the next dungeon.

In LA, the best defence is a good offense!

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

Any decent content produced for the putative Third Oracle Game ended up in Minish Cap, anyway.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

Forced rhythm sections in games are the worst.

I had to get my friend (professional musician) to do one of the panflute sections in Spirit Tracks for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

I better be able to import my BotW save, or I'll have been hoarding all these Keese eyeballs for nothing!