Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Calaveron posted:

At this point I'd believe the bokoblins know they're gonna die and are trying to get rid of arrows so you won't get any

Jokes on them, you can run around and pick them up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

This Golden Sun esque log puzzle has gotten me even more turgid.

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Snuffman posted:

Since all the reviews I'm seeing seem to focus on the Switch, I haven't seen this answered for the WiiU.

Is there anything on the tablet screen when playing? Map? Inventory? I really liked managing my inventory on the tablet in Windwaker and Twilight HD.

Tapping on the WiiU pad just switches between TV and game pad display modes.

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Boundary Chat: There's at least one giant ravine but I can't remember what side of the map it's on, and there's a whole lot of water to the East.

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Murdstone posted:

Looked to me like they fused three things together at once in there (stick, log, rock)

There were 2 different fuse powers, Fuse for weapons and ULTRAHAND for sticking together parts for vehicles.

It looked like Fuse can only do 2 things, where ULTRAHAND is unlimited (or at least higher capped)?