Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

dragon enthusiast posted:

Really dumb how they had to keep hot swapping weapons cause their inventory was full. Hope they figure out something less frustrating

yeah, there really should just be a 'swap weapons' prompt that brings up your inventory when you try to pick up a weapon w/o any room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Wyvernil posted:

If the world's size is comparable to that in Xenoblade X, then I'd imagine we'll get access to some sort of flying mount later in the game. Maybe some sort of giant bird like in Skyward Sword, or a winged horse.

There might even be a number of animal companions and mounts to tame, each of which have different functions while exploring and puzzle solving.

maybe you get to ride a kangaroo a flying bear and a dodongo..............

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Sam Faust posted:

Hey, in the trailer at around 2 min 15 sec:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE&t=135s

You can see Link do what looks like a parry against a chuchu. This wasn't something you could do in the demo or showed off in the TreeHouse right? That suggests Link will end up learning new moves a la TP.

i heard someone on the treehouse mention there being a perfect guard in addition to the perfect dodge, it was probably doable in the demo but a little more non-intuitive than the dodge

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

i think it depends on what the NX actually ends up being

yeah i dunno how people are already decided on a thing like this, we know next to nothing about the nx's price or launch titles or inevitable controller gimmick

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

link gonna steal that bird guys accordion