Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I really, really don't like the fact that the wolf amiibo seems to be an actual big gameplay addition and not some tiny side thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I finally started trying out Breath of the Wild. It's way better than Skyward Sword, imo!

That being said:

Mipha, no, you can't do this to me Nintendo :negative:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I'm not really a big Zelda fan, I've only finished like 2 and got half way into Majora's Mask. Skyward Sword grew pretty old pretty fast for me.

I don't care what the game says, mipha is link's fish wife.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I always root for the romantic underdog.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Twelve by Pies posted:

Mipha made the Zora Armor for Link and the game specifically says that the Zora Armor is the equivalent of an engagement ring that Zora ladies give their future husbands.

Mipha dying made me way sadder than I thought it would :(