Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I just hope there are more enemy types. Bring back Darknuts and ReDeads they’d for right in if we’re going underground. Throw in some giant spiders, dodongos, and likelikes while you’re at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The only thing they needed to do was to still let you fast swim with R but with no barrier if you had no magic. Oh and to let you freeze any water because that’s just fun to do as proven by the best Zelda BotW

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Ages is better than Seasons so start there

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Just steal the bow

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The timetable lines up with the norm I guess. I’d say this is an educated guess dressed up as a leak

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I don't remember why I had to collect music notes to unflood a forest, I just remember it sucking.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The first year or so of the 3DS was pretty dry, and the first “big” game being a N64 remake grated on a few people for some reason.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Ogmius815 posted:

Excepting The Wind Waker, in which they are just weird.

The Fairy Queen in Wind Waker was very flirty iirc

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
it being the N64 version of Majora would be cool

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The lack of any Skyward Sword info this close to release leads me to believe there are no big QoL changes. I’d just like to know if text moves faster

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Swinging the sword with the Wiimote in TP was a mistake anyway. A lot of work for zero benefit

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
You’re not supposed to find them all they just put in enough that you’ll find as many as you need naturally. To some jumping fences or shooting apples comes naturally so they put in a small reward

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
No mention of removing the imprisoned fights game still bad

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
But actually these are just the QoL changes I expect there to be actual gameplay changes as well. So maybe they fixed the imprisoned who knows

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The motion controls are good the bad parts are the things you do between dungeons

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The trailer just resurfaced the janky Fi harp playing sections that I mentally surpressed

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
not A Link Between Worlds :colbert:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
You make your own stamina fruit and keep them in your pocket

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I gotta say it’s nice going back to an “old” 3D Zelda after BOTW. I haven’t gotten to the latter half yet or fought the imprisoned but I’m having more fun than I thought I would have.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I remember the volcano revisit being dire but I can’t remember why. Guess I’ll find out

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Ah yeah that’s right

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
A lot of the bosses seem like they’re straight from Monsters inc. it’s pretty funny

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah I have a theory that the first 15 hours being pretty good is why the review scores were so high. Back half is a real drag

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The last 15 or so were somewhat annoying. Most of them were the ones where the challenge was getting to them and the actual shrine was empty. It was very disappointing because I wanted more puzzles rooms.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The button controls are pretty good if you can’t manage the motion. Though I wish there were a way to drive the beetle with gyro

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’d pay full price for WWHD Switch if they make it run at 60fps like SSHD

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Next two dungeons are great but everything surrounding them may irritate you

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The Sky Clown lost his circus propeller and it’ll stay lost for good if I have my way

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Only when talking about their wives

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wasn’t there an Iwata Asks about SS that said that each area was done by a different team? Would explain why they’re so disjointed and of such varying quality

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I was just disappointed there wasn’t a Link vs Guardian army endurance finale where you have no way of winning

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Spirit Tracks is good too outside of the flute segments and the demon trains

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Spirit Tracks had the best Zelda for that it should be recognized

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m a water temple liker, always seem to be the most puzzle focused

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They should let you switch hands but link does less damage for an in game hour until he’s used to it

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I just wanted to see link’s final battle against the guardian army where you fight an endless horde until you lose or see the Champions die and get sad

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Give link a Colt Single Action Army

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’s probably bad docked but I’m handheld only and I never had a problem

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They should’ve themed the shrines and the divine beast interiors differently based on region so they wouldn’t all be glowing blue. Might have helped with the repetition and add some flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I think it’s cool and good when a game gives a player a hard time and there’s no way to mitigate it