Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tobeannouncd
Oct 2, 2011

The tiger took my family

El Burbo posted:

The white one? The one I found only had 3 speed.
The white horse from the quest should have 5* speed, 3* strength, and 5* stamina IIRC. nvm, my memory is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tobeannouncd
Oct 2, 2011

The tiger took my family
Just finished Thyphlo Ruins last night, and I'm so upset that my glow-in-the-dark armor won't allow me to see poo poo. Also, gently caress fighting a Hinox in the dark.

tobeannouncd
Oct 2, 2011

The tiger took my family

yamdankee posted:

Is there something about darkness that doesn't allow you to hold Y? Spin to win bro. :cheers:

Yeah, it's called not having enough stamina to spin long enough before I actually find what I'm trying to hit because I can't see poo poo.