Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Surprised by the strong Twilight Princess vibes from the wall art. Lookin’ like we might maybe possibly need to engage with tears of light again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

First of all: ears

Secondly, the carving in the background seems to be Zelda and :iiam: doing a cool hand gesture. They’ve gone out of their way to cover the face.

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Electromax posted:

https://twitter.com/vgcartography/status/1622937592353243137?s=20&t=r7WBYoNFQm-Rk3QdQG-2VQ
Here's a little (big) Zelda thing I made last night, after beating the NSO version over the weekend.

drat! Really cool. It’s like the internal map I had of the game for most of my life has been slapped into an image for the first time.

Always found it interesting how dense the east is compared to the west. I’ve read almost every developer interview at this point and they haven’t confirmed it, but I’d bet they had grander plans for the lake and desert.

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Albatrossy_Rodent posted:

It's interesting to me that OoT is the game so many latch onto as the one that was supposed to be so much more. It certainly plays as a complete game. Never thought the desert was too short, they made that tiny-rear end desert feel much bigger through clever gameplay.

Oh yeah, it’s definitely complete enough as is. The lore around OoT being more comes from a lot of info around the team considering the DD and expanding the game’s features, like a more realistic day/night cycle.

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Oracle of Ages and Seasons coming to Online, and Minish Cap coming to Expansion Pass. Think I own those on 3DS but hey, glad to see they’ll be accessible on Switch

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Similar collector’s edition last time was $100

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

The icon on the pin box(?) in the collector's edition set matches the icon on the leaked OLED Switch joy-cons... Can I afford a whole new Switch by May?

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Can confirm, even though the image/title is broken, that the link works. I have a confirmation email for it!

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

E: I dunno if I ever posted this but my kid was moblin link for Halloween

Incredible out of ten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Managed to get one for pick up at my local store. Now it’s time to figure out how much a used ACNH themed Switch sells for! It’s a great console, but I figure I might as well have an OLED for my Final Console