Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

havenwaters posted:

You may be in the clear then. Mine went from Friday to "Delivery Date Pending" over the weekend.

Same. What the gently caress is this? Isn't the point of preordering to guarantee I get a loving copy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
My Amazon order for Wii U finally updated from 'possibly never' to 'Expected to Ship March 3rd, Arriving Tuesday'. I guess it's better than nothing, but what the gently caress Amazon. That's not release date delivery.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

havenwaters posted:

Cool my Wii U copy is coming Tuesday. Thanks Amazon.

Same.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Can it be preloaded? I don't have a LAN adapter (are you serous Nintendo?) and downloading through wifi takes AGES.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

e: Never mind. I got it to work and now I have a digital preorder. Even if it takes all day to download, that's still shorter than waiting till Tuesday.

Olive! fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Mar 2, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Popete posted:

Is there any word on when the game unlocks for digital downloads? Has anyone bought a code on Amazon, if so is it redeemable now or do you have to wait?

This is what I have. I assume I'm not getting the code until then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

My Amazon Wii U digital code order now says 'Available on March 2, 2017 at 9:00 PM (US/Pacific)'. I assume that's for preloading and I won't be able to play the game until midnight. It'll probably take that long to download anyway.