Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
I honestly suspect that there's still a big feature/gimmick that Nintendo is holding out on. And I'm not talking about vehicle building either. Possibly something related to time travel/time reversal. Some of the earliest footage we saw featured some kind of time inversion rune, and the symbol of the oroboros is featured so prominently. I wouldn't be surprised if we're caught in another time loop but with falling sky islands or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
Mushroom shield

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021

Alxprit posted:

I'm just interpreting it as "Link wants to pet the dog so badly he'll fuse a girl that he can pet with it in order to circumvent the game's limitations"
This is absolutely it.