Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone still play this anime hat game?

I'm currently playing on Talon RO

https://talonro.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
No but I probably played 200+ hours of it between the ages of 11-15.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Maple Story >RO

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bill Barber posted:

Maple Story >RO

gently caress you.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

Maple Story >RO

agreed, although i havent played either,. but fyad lused to like maple story so it was probably better

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played Runescape instead OP.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

Maple Story >RO

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*votes for runescape*

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I played Ultima online and Everquest, op

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Runescape and WoW.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I played Ultima online and Everquest, op

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i knew a kid in elementary who ran away from home cause his parents grounded him and unplugged his PC, he disappeared for like 3 months until a librarian noticed it was kind of weird this tiny kid spent 12 hours a day playing ultima on their computers and called the cops

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

i knew a kid in elementary who ran away from home cause his parents grounded him and unplugged his PC, he disappeared for like 3 months until a librarian noticed it was kind of weird this tiny kid spent 12 hours a day playing ultima on their computers and called the cops

I wonder if he was a PK

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I played Dark Age of Camelot in high school

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

Immense gamer spirit

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

its cool you grew up with john carmack

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

haha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lol

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
gunz

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i played a fuckton of RO and finally broke the habit of playing for a few months every year last year

the whole goon guild except for me got banned from essencero because i told everyone about a dupe and everyone went too crazy with it

i never maxed out a character, ever, in all those years but i had some insane strats for levelling super fast

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Jun 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fag n cock online

• Locked thread