Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

Modern naval warefare had long since left the days of close quarter combat behind... Until today. In an event rivalling the Battle of the River Plate in its sweeping grandeur, Bob Geldof led a fleet of small boats against Nigel Farages flagship on the Thames in an attempt to answer the "EU Question" once and for all.

A news link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36537180

A funnier link: http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/06/15/eyewitness-account-brexit-farage-geldof-flotilla-essential-must-read/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
hmm. great. :confused:

voting 1

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

more like battle of the lames

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

Well, it made me laugh.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

farrage is an utter oval office, he says he's championing british fishing or whatever, but he's attended one out of 47 EU fisheries meetings that he's supposed to as an MEP, that and the flagship fishing boat of his little flotilla has been involved in £67m worth of fines for illegal fishing

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
(ned stark dies in season 1)

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

JiveHonky posted:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
so how did you fish it out of her vagina op

e: sorry wrong trhead

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

when you play the Battle of Thames you win or you die

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Isn't the Thames just a bunch of piss and poo poo now or what? :shrug:

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:
https://twitter.com/kerryjeanlister/status/743086816430043136

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i just dont "get" europe

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Isn't the Thames just a bunch of piss and poo poo now or what? :shrug:

much like the british gene pool

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

JiveHonky posted:

Everyone comes back as a zombie in seasons 5+ so it's cool.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I pronounce it like "james" to upset my relatives on purpose😂

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

Blazing Zero posted:

so how did you fish it out of her vagina op

e: sorry wrong trhead

Or is it?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
who are these people and why should i care

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I think odds are still against Brexit but they are getting more even and I'm quietly lining up some shorts.

Brits are going to destroy their economy and dismantle all their social programs and it's gonna be hysterical (in a tragic way).

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
oi mate shrimp on tha barby righ-to

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Roylicious posted:

I think odds are still against Brexit but they are getting more even and I'm quietly lining up some shorts.

Brits are going to destroy their economy and dismantle all their social programs and it's gonna be hysterical (in a tragic way).

lol its true

:smith:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

who are these people and why should i care

there are lots of characters to keep up with for sure! they have been killing off characters for like 5 seasons and there never seems to be any less of the buggers.

i mostly pay attention to arya, jon snow, and tyrion's(peter dinklage) storylines. i guess circe lannister is interesting too because she is such a b-word!

anyways just relax and remember its basically a soap opera with boobs and dragons.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
which side has more closeted pedos tho

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

which side has more closeted pedos tho

you think you're very clever young man, but this is the UK- it's pedos all the way down

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

LGD posted:

you think you're very clever young man, but this is the UK- it's pedos all the way down

drat I was literally about to say 'in the UK it's pedos all the way down' :argh:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

there are lots of characters to keep up with for sure! they have been killing off characters for like 5 seasons and there never seems to be any less of the buggers.

i mostly pay attention to arya, jon snow, and tyrion's(peter dinklage) storylines. i guess circe lannister is interesting too because she is such a b-word!

anyways just relax and remember its basically a soap opera with boobs and dragons.

wut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

he's right

• Locked thread