Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I bought this on release but I got the PS3 version that came with exciting features like:
-music was broken and would sometimes screech for minutes at a time. Sounds would play wrong or out of sync
-graphics weren't just blocky, things would pop in from three feet away and the screen tore constantly
-the entire nemesis system was either broken or disabled
-15+ seconds to load the map screen

I liked the first half but had to stop playing because of the poo poo above but I just got the GOTY version for ps4 for ten bucks and I'm ready to beat it while awaiting metal gear july

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

It was okay on the PC

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
This game was ok.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i have this on PS4 and never got very far in it. i'll give it another shot when i have more time for gaming

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
shadows of mordor is the best batman arkham style of fighting game that has come out imo. I dont usually like games with that kind of combat gameplay but this and sleeping dogs are really good

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I really liked it. I think a lot of imps did

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I really liked it, but mostly because of the nemesis stuff. I'm pissed that other developers haven't ripped that off.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The last gen versions seem very dire.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The last gen versions seem very dire.

The nemesis system was disabled in the PS3 version because it couldn't handle the AI of some poo poo and everyone tells me that's the best part of the game. I'm excited

apropos to nothing posted:

shadows of mordor is the best batman arkham style of fighting game that has come out imo. I dont usually like games with that kind of combat gameplay but this and sleeping dogs are really good
I didn't care for the batman games but I liked this one

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Press [ ] to kiss wife

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its a solid game but man do you get overpowered as hell. like bad 'everything becomes super mundane' overpowered

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Yeah. It's still a ton of fun for the 20 hours of gameplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreaseMonkey
Jun 19, 2001
The control scheme shall not be named.

• Locked thread