Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
ahh, yeah, app fs. It holds all your apps, you see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

*plugs windows ntfs drive into another windows computer to access the files* "Ah, poo poo, nothing works, and nothing will ever work; I should have seen this coming" - A computer user

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

I have never had this problem, personally, because I'm not mentally damaged by overuse of Apple products

i'm talking about plugging it into a windows computer and having permissions issues despite an admin account because oh no, the users folder is owned by the account on the other computer! click here to take loving forever taking ownership of everything and maybe some things still won't work

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

error1 posted:

"NTFS is the best"

-A windows user with literally zero alternatives

Ever hear of exFAT? Idiot

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

did anyone say "ReiserFS: he murdered his wife" yet

• Locked thread