Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
why would homer simpson, a dangerous alcoholic idiot, be allowed to work with FUEL RODS in a NUCLEAR REACTOR?

list other bullshit ITT that pisses you off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
:spergin:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

how come bjart simpson has been in 4th grade for 20 years

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
how does marge get her hair to defy gravity

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
it just occurred to me that the entire premice of the movie Forest Gump is retarded

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

why would homer simpson, a dangerous alcoholic idiot, be allowed to work with FUEL RODS in a NUCLEAR REACTOR?

Why not?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
it just occurred to me that the entire premice of the movie Rain Man is retarded

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
it just occurred to me that the entire premice of Life Goes On is retarded

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

which hole op

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It just occurred to me

Bart is :regd13:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it just occurred to me that premice is not even a word

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

it means "before mice" hope i have helped

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

thathonkey posted:

It refers to multiple mouse fetuses.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Marta Velasquez posted:

It refers to multiple mouse fetuses.

go away Martha

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Ops hole premice was ok but after, whoa nelly did they do a lot of damage on their way back out

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Yellow people? Get out of here with that poo poo.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Haha yeah they never age.

Moltke
May 13, 2009
it just occurred to me that the OP of this thread is retarded

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
And why does the dad drive a pink car?

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
it's a cartoon op, a cartoon

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

it's called affirmative action op

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
In conclusion, op is a retard

Aug 4, 2010

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

ugh clearly you did not see the episode wherein it is stated that Homer is hired due to Project Bootstrap, a government program which requires that the nuclear powerplant bring in unskilled workers, implemented by the Ford administration. UGH

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Was it ever explained what his job actually was or how he got it with no credentials?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Sokrateez posted:

Was it ever explained what his job actually was or how he got it with no credentials?

His job was to sit at the machine and wait for death, like so many working class americans.

What's weirder is the characters don't really use cellphones or computers much despite them being ubiquitous aspects of American life.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BossRighteous posted:

His job was to sit at the machine and wait for death, like so many working class americans.

What's weirder is the characters don't really use cellphones or computers much despite them being ubiquitous aspects of American life.

Yeah it's also bizzare that they live in a big house and have two cars despite being a single income household with a stay at home mom

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I would ask how Apu purchased his own convenience store being an apparent foreigner but thats actually super common somehow.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

And what about Shelbyville? There's no Springfield in the u.s. with a Shelbyville located next to it!

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
Well, from the ages of 22-26 I was a dangerous alcoholic idiot fooling around with NUCLEAR reactors in the navy. but we had ALOT of supervision.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
It just occurred to me that the whole premise of Philadelphia is gay aids. Much like the op

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

:thejoke:

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
Dear Diary,

OP was a huge human being today.

That is all

jlechem

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

jlechem posted:

Dear Diary,

OP was a huge human being today.

That is all

jlechem

Can you send me some fresh milk?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Oscar Wild posted:

It just occurred to me that the whole premise of Philadelphia is gay aids. Much like the op

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Oh poo poo my bad, I just realized that I'm confusing dairy and diary. Lol, my bad. Sheesh. Rookie mistake. Egg on my face. gently caress.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
He burps a whole bunch but does he ever fart?

Makes you think

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Moe probably wouldn;t fall for bfart's phony calls after the second or third time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

its just occured to me that the entire premise of french lateness is retard

• Locked thread