Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011
For Big Picture

FA extensions for Bengals DST & Chandler Catanzaro

Franchise contract for Julio Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Alucard posted:

Fyi all British participants, pay me now so I can get your money before it is worth nothing.

Send cigarettes and food! Also, I have a wheelbarrow full of worthless notes. Anyone have a loaf of bread?

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

OhSnapGangsta posted:

Can I just go ahead and make my first pick? I got poo poo to do today.

With the 1st round pick of the 2016 Rookie Draft, Ice Up select Ezekiel Elliot, RB, of the Dallas Cowboys.

Dammit!

I was banking on him falling to me at 2.11!

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011
Jonathan Williams, RB, Bills

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Alucard posted:

Apologies for the delay - had to make dinner and update the big board.

Backno is on the clock until 7:36 AM EST

We appear to be missing a pick from Backno - the time limit has long since passed.

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Alucard posted:

So that tinsdale doesn't lose his normal pick time (he emailed me his pick), he's grabbing Austin Cooper. Poach is still active and ninek has exclusive rights until 11:28 am est

I'll be poaching Daniel Braverman, WR, Bears.

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011
Contracts:

5 years for:
Matt Ryan
Moritz Boehringer

3 years for:
Ladarius Green
LA Rams

1 year for:
Zach Mettenberger

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

So when are cuts?

As I understand it, everyone needs to get their roster down to 24 at some point - exact timing up to Alucard.
At that point, some of your players may need contracts.

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I like this less rules focused, more chill NFL.

Happy to help!

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Alucard posted:

Yeah, bring it down to 24 by sunday, one last wave of waiver requests with the new 24-person cap, then pick final contracts.

My amended contracts:

5 years:
Zach Mettenburger
Matt Ryan
Moritz Boehringer

3 years:
Rishard Matthews
LA Rams

1 year:
Ladarius Green
Randy Bullock

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011
Right - definitely the final contracts this time.

5:
Zach Mettenberger
Matt Ryan
LA Rams

3:
Rishard Matthews
Randy Bullock

1:
Ladarius Green
Ka'Deem Carey

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Andio posted:

I'm good either way, it's my fault.

Leave it for NineK to decide. I have no issue with him saying 'No' at all.

I think that it would be better overall if there was a default line-up. Dunno the impact it'll have on my game with Andio, but it should make the league a bit more user-friendly.

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Andio posted:

I know NineK, he's not an rear end in a top hat either way :)

gently caress you.

Also - implementing this from next week sounds good.

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Alucard posted:

In football unrelated news, I sincerely apologize to the brits in this group for cracking jokes about Brexit...

Sorry - we can't hear you over the wailing.

But also, we feel your pain. And, of course, come late January, I'm sure we'll all be feeling the same pain anyway.

Ninek11 fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Nov 11, 2016

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Forever_Peace posted:

Anybody looking to unleash their inner Bill Belichick and trade down a few spots for extra picks should give me a holler. I kinda like my potential FA keepers but won't have room to hold on to both them and the incoming picks next year for the picks I'm currently holding. Not really interested in more rentals - this is just a draft liquidity thing for folks that want extra picks for a rebuild.

Soulful Power Ballads.

Might be open to that closer to the time!

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Forever_Peace posted:

Now I'm unreasonably salty Hill gets dinged for return fumbles but doesn't get credit for return TDs.

A fine illustration of why DSTs are outdated. IDP and individual punt return & kick return yards are the way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011
Ty Montgomery has been officially recognised as a RB. While it won't affect me this year, could our league be updated to reflect this situation?

• Locked thread