Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
I'm back to defend my AFC crown! If we need a replacement player I have a friend who would be a great addition!

Can I just say in advance I'm back every year? Just lock me in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
Franchise Tag - Rob Gronkowski

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
Is everyone accounted for? Draft tomorrow. Just confirming to begin discussing trading draft picks.

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
Ok ace, is it possible to get the draft order? I want to know who owns the top rookie draft pick?

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
That is some rough reading...

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014

OhSnapGangsta posted:

Can I just go ahead and make my first pick? I got poo poo to do today.

With the 1st round pick of the 2016 Rookie Draft, Ice Up select Ezekiel Elliot, RB, of the Dallas Cowboys.

I demand a re-count!

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
This trade has been agreed upon:

Vickers give:
- 2016 Rookie 1.04

Tropics gives:

- 2016 Rookie 2.10
- 2017 Rookie 1.00
Alshon Jeffery

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
With the 4th pick of the 2016 Rookie Draft, the Flint Tropics select Laquon Treadwell, WR, Minnesota Vikings.

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
Also is it possible to update the rookie draft board on page 1 to reflect the picks just so as the rounds progress I can keep an eye on who has been selected previously?

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
With the 10th pick of the 2016 Rookie Draft, Flint Tropics select Will Fuller, WR, Houston Texans.

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014

OhSnapGangsta posted:

Did I just draft a woman beater? Mother fucker.

I offered you an out!

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
Hey,

The Tropics Trade:

2016 FA 2.10
2017 FA 1st
2017 FA 2nd
2017 Rookie 2nd

With Soulful Power Ballads for:

2016 FA 1.07
2017 FA 2nd
2017 FA 5th
Bills DST

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014

Alucard posted:

We can, but I do want to still have some time for folks to pick through the dregs before committing to contracts. Thoughts from others?

I've already began dropping chaff. Happy to wait a few games though for the fringe guys!

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
I'm away this week in Germany so posting my contracts now!

Tony Romo - 5 Years
Ryan Matthews - 5 Years
Jonathan Stewart - 5 Years
Mark Sanchez - 5 Years
Chris Ivory - 3 Years
Darren Sproles - 3 Years
Falcons D - 3 Years
Washington D - 3 Years
James Starks - 1 Year
Ryan Griffin - 1 Year
Josh Brown - 1 Year
Travis Cadet - 1 Year

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
My amended contracts after dropping the Sanchize!

Tony Romo - 5 Years
Ryan Matthews - 5 Years
Jonathan Stewart - 5 Years
Trevor Simien - 5 Years
Chris Ivory - 3 Years
Darren Sproles - 3 Years
Falcons D - 3 Years
Washington D - 3 Years
James Starks - 1 Year
Ryan Griffin - 1 Year
Josh Brown - 1 Year
Travis Cadet - 1 Year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014

Alucard posted:

Contracts are entered - please check your team to make sure everyone's in properly. Backno, two of your players were picked up after the deadline - I'm going to count em as Free Agent acquisitions. Sound good?

Also, Tinsdale, you can promote one of your 1yr people to a 3yr - Chris Ivory was already signed.

Yeah no problem, push Starks up to a 3 year from 1!

Thanks!

• Locked thread