Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
The Brownies Are Rebuilding

Franchise Tag: DeMarco Murray

FA Extensions: Danny Woodhead, Cairo Santos

Also, Eric Decker to the trading block. Needs are manifold.

spacejung fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jun 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
The Brownies Are Rebuilding, with the fifth pick of the first round selects WR Michael Thomas of New Orleans Saints.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
The Brownies Are Rebuilding, with the eleventh pick of the first round selects TE Hunter Henry of San Diego Chargers.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
The Brownies Are Rebuilding, with the fifth pick of the second round selects QB Jared Goff of LA Rams.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Snyped! Brownies Are Rebuilding selects RB Wendell Smallwood of Philadelphia Eagles.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Justin Forsett is very available between now and cuts

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Alucard posted:

You have 23 players right now - anyone you add as a lark can be your extra 1 year contract, and you can upgrade one of your 3 years into a 5-year contract.

On the calendar FA moves appear locked until Sunday.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Chiefs, Kansas City KCC Def 5
Reed, Jordan WAS TE 5
Ware, Spencer KCC RB 5
Stills, Kenny MIA WR 5

Dalton, Andy CIN QB 3
Manning, Eli NYG QB 3
Powell, Bilal NYJ RB 3
Vereen, Shane NYG RB 3

Boswell, Chris PIT PK 1
Smith, Devin NYJ WR 1
Ellington, Bruce SF WR 1

spacejung fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Sep 4, 2016

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I don't really give a schnip, the guy who is facing him might.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Forever_Peace posted:

After that six-pick outing from Fitz I am irrationally excited to start the Seattle DST against him this week.

I will chime in to say I'm glad he is one year removed from being the centerpiece of my passing attack in this league.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Ninek11 posted:

A fine illustration of why DSTs are outdated. IDP and individual punt return & kick return yards are the way to go.

Indeed - Tyreek also got credit for the solo tackle on his fumble which mitigated it quite a bit in IDP scoring.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
It's far from over, but win or lose the Brownies Are Rebuilt. 2 years of my life well spent.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Congrats Alucard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Alucard posted:

Just to rub it in for spacejung:

And with a Manziel jersey no less!

Backlogged medals have gone out to previous champions who are currently lacking them.

... all right now I'm definitely coming back next year. Wear it in good health knucklehead! :holy:

• Locked thread