Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
Everyone knows the real soundtrack for goon shenanigans is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkZ7V8LYFaM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
You know that free OS upgrade that allows me to play a lot more games on my PC and significantly improves the performance of all the other games? Yeah gently caress that. My potential ability to make useless posts about my old and poo poo OS that no one has cared about since 2015 far outweighs me actually having fun gaming.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Kylra posted:

It's not free anymore last I recall, and a quick check seems to imply this is still the case.

It's still free if you're willing to say you're handicapped on an online checkbox question on Microsoft site with no verification, and already have a legit earlier Windows installed. I'm also assuming that people still arguing about Windows 7 on online game forums in 2017 have some sort of mild autism anyway, so it wouldn't even be a morally bad answer.

Let's talk about the game though.

Rad Russian fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jul 11, 2017

• Locked thread