Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

10 Beers posted:

I got in the XBone alpha, but they did it on my wedding day.

Hey grats! Now you have a pirate partner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

forge posted:

It's a huge LOL if it requires Win 10 only. Because it looks truly good which is shocking for a change. But limiting it to only those with windows 10 is a pretty good way to make sure you sell as few copies as possible. So because of that and microsoft im rather sure this is indeed true.

I wouldn't really see the need to make it Win10 only other than if MS promises the world to shill it in the store (that no one looks at ever). Most of the Win32/64 API is backwards compatible with 8 so :iiam:

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
hey um while I too want to play this game I dropped in to say you should upgrade your OS if you like your personal info to stay safe and all

all those viruses you see everyone getting owned by in the news?

hint

they didn't upgrade their os and keep it patched hth

• Locked thread