Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
I watched a 50min panel on this with my roommate a few months ago, and all I really remember is a greedy skeleton that had put Ruby's in his eye sockets and replaced is lower jaw and some other bones with gold. And the guy leading the panel talked the design decisions and it all seemed cool.

clone on the phone posted:

That... Actually looked good? What's the catch?

Why the deadliest catch of all. Cursed pirate booty of course.

Also is that black flag show actually good and worth watching? Because this thread is giving me pirate fever and I don't feel like watching Johnny Depp "act". I'm also someone who likes the first season of Vikings but dropped after reading the wiki a little bit, if that helps give a picture of my preferences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
3 episodes into black sails. Liking it so far. Billy is my favorite so far. And no "tv drama" so thanks the recommendation. One downside is it might make me hyped for sea of thieves and blue cannonball me.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Orv posted:

You'll either like Billy even more eventually or really dislike how his arc goes.

I saw the Eternal Crusade thread died. My condolences.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Alexander DeLarge posted:

I got invited to this without knowing it and then I got an email saying the test ended.

Thanks outlook.com spam detection.

So.... Was it fun? Details girlfriend, we want hot details!

• Locked thread