Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I can guarantee you there’s going to be some emote or goofy rear end action that will mean “I am friendly” that if ignore being, you know, a mother loving Pirate will cause much gnashing of teeth.

I got a free upgrade of Windows 10 and plan on doing a massive upgrade to my PC for this game. I am excited to be a pirate and I’m a sucker for any pirate video game that looks good. There’s a surprising lack of any good pirate games out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Well most pubbies are gonna sail like they’ve drank from lead cups all their life if Blackwake is anything to go by so at least it will have that part down for historical accuracy

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Has there been any indication what the system recommended specs are yet?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Anyone know when this goes live? Is it midnight EST?

• Locked thread