Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.

ToastyPotato posted:

Unlikely, as there would be a DR with her basically saying this. Isn't she also a nurse? How are the two nurses in the house among the dumbest, most gullible people in the cast? I thought you had to be relatively smart to be a nurse. But I guess they also managed to cast the mathematician who couldn't win a basic addition based comp.

Well, nurses and mathematicians are all kinds of people with their own individual weaknesses and personal issues, like any other group. And I guess there are different kinds of intelligence.

I remember I really liked Nicole in her first season, but I agreed with her when she said in the first episode of this season that she kind of messed up the first time by being distracted by a boy. I guess that's one of her weaknesses?

ToastyPotato posted:

Is there a popularity chart like there was on previous seasons?

You might be thinking of the Jokers Updates HG ratings: http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/pages/ratebbhg.php

James, Da'Vonne, and Natalie are on top right now.

Edit: beaten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.

Teek posted:

I soured on Da' when she turned really gross with her gloating in Tiffany's goodbye video. Talk about not wanting to set a bad example for your daughter...

I agree. She has displayed some poor sportsmanship, just as too many other people did this season unfortunately.

Tide posted:

But, and as much as I hate to say it, he was right.

Focusing on the literal truth of his statement is missing the point. I don't think Paulie was speaking out of concern for Da'vonne's daughter at all or that he really cares what kind of example Da' is setting for her. I don't know if he said it for any reason other than to set Da' off and make himself look like the calm and rational one.

Besides, Da' can be right about some things, too. So? It wouldn't justify her behavior any more than Paulie's rightness about anything would justify his. There's a whole context to that confrontation so I'm not sure about boiling it down to such a small part of the story as "he made a correct statement and she went berserk."

Robnoxious posted:

Remember the Stuffed Giraffe B-Day party? I do. Remember Z throwing away Bridgette's cake mix for her birthday the few night's previous? I do. Remember the countless bitch seshes in London? I do. This is why an all girl alliance will never ever work and it's comical to try in a game like this.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure how this means an all-girls' alliance will never work. Do you think it's inevitable that women will behave this way with each other? (I think there are female HGs who do believe this, creating a nice self-fulfilling prophecy.)

Propaganda Machine posted:

There's no proof, but she definitely seems to have an eating disorder.

I didn't watch the feeds at the time so I don't know what exactly Michelle said, but one of STAC's updates in the spoiler thread mentioned this:

STAC Goat posted:

Also, since we were talking about it Michelle admitted to having an eating disorder to Natalie. It was in response to Natalie saying she doesn't have a scale or "count calories" or do FitBit stuff because she had one in the past. Which sort of sums up the difference between them, I think. Natalie seems to have self esteem issues too but she recognizes them for what they are and responds in a healthy way. She says when this is over she's just going to run a lot. On the other hand Michelle said she's going to read about herself online and "hopes" she gets depressed so she stops eating.

Fedelm fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Sep 17, 2016

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

Whether there are more diverse age groups or not, I am hoping for better casting in the future. http://www.revelist.com/tv/big-brother-women-problem/4288

(And I don't think the season's winner changes anything about this article's points about women in Big Brother.)

I don't know what to say about Paul other than OHHHHHHHHH!

• Locked thread