Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Amanda, for the potential drama and or grossness with McCrea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

I know where Paulie's from. Its white bread, upper middle class, suburb Leave it to Beaver land. Paulie's full of poo poo and is a cliche. The white boy who grew up super comfortable so he listens to Eminem and watches the Sopranos and talks tough to act like he's some hard rear end. They're super common in Jersey because of all of the actual tough neighborhoods in the area. Its overcompensation.

Paul's the same. He grew up wealthy in LA and acts like he's some hard rear end from Compton. Its really a big part of the reason the two of them bonded. They're both massive posers.

I always had a basic thing I'd say to these guys. I've known, hung out with, drank, and sometimes fought with marines, mafia, bikers, IRA, cops, gangstas, firemen, and longshoremen. I know enough bad asses to know I ain't a bad rear end and I'm totally ok with that. People like Paulie and Paul are the guys who grew up in comfy suburbs and just fantasize about those sort of people.

Honestly, I grew up in these upper middle class suburbs and you have it totally right. Has Paulie also made some ridiculous racist comments?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The only racial thing I remember Paulie saying is when Jozea was saying he had a bond with Z and Day because of their skin Paulie would go on and on about double standards and borderline offensive impersonations and the sort of anti-PC/Republican "how come there can be a Black Entertainment Television/Black Month but not a White one?" stupidity you hear.

That whole "I'm a bad rear end" thing is just overcompensation and false bravado because he's just a comfortably off suburban white kid who grew up playing soccer and became a professional DJ. There's nothing wrong with that but he has a stupid need to be bigger and badder. Its why him, Corey, and Paul can't stand when women talk back or make fun of them. They think they're being "belittled" even if they can take it from the guys. Its why Paulie and Paul go on and on about what tough guys they are. Its why Paulie name drops hanging out with BB alum and Frankie taking him places and why Paul talks about traveling the globe. Its precious little egos desperate to prove they're special.

I miss Frank and Tiffany clowning on them with Bridgette.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I cannot believe a 27 year old brags about street fights and being tough.

White guys from rough neighborhoods I've met have neck and facial tattoos and are more likely to shoot people than to fight them. Also, they are visibly scary and Paulie looks like he'd be a fish out of water if he went two blocks South of a good neighborhood

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

STAC Goat posted:

The only racial thing I remember Paulie saying is when Jozea was saying he had a bond with Z and Day because of their skin Paulie would go on and on about double standards and borderline offensive impersonations and the sort of anti-PC/Republican "how come there can be a Black Entertainment Television/Black Month but not a White one?" stupidity you hear.

From personal experience with people who say similar things, there is a 90% chance he actually believes and has said some legit racist things behind closed doors.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm inclined to agree but I don't like throwing around labels like "racist" without something to go on. Paulie seems like the type but that's kind of offensive and stereotypical on my part. Then again he says his family watches the O'Reilly Factor every night and that guy is like the patron saint of passive middle class white racism. Last week O'Reilly got into a controversy over saying slaves didn't have it as bad as we think.

Professor Shark posted:

I cannot believe a 27 year old brags about street fights and being tough.

White guys from rough neighborhoods I've met have neck and facial tattoos and are more likely to shoot people than to fight them. Also, they are visibly scary and Paulie looks like he'd be a fish out of water if he went two blocks South of a good neighborhood

Yeah, scary people don't get into fist fights like in the movies. Drunk idiots do. Scary people shoot you in real life.

I'm from tough neighborhoods and you'd never know it from looking at me or talking to me because I have no need to advertise it to anyone or compensate for anything. I grew up learning how to avoid danger, not look for it and tell stories about it. That's basically how you know the real stories from the bullshit or the tough guys from the posers. Tough guys don't care to tell you they're tough. They just know they are. And someone like me who doesn't think he's especially tough is fine with that because I've known real tough guys and I know my place.

I think James is a funny comparison to the two bourgeois white boys. Short asian guy partly raised in an orphanage and adopted by a white family and raised in the south, soldier from a military family who did multiple tours in the Middle East. He beasts in almost every endurance or physical comp he wants to compete in despite not having some showy body or talking about how tough he is. He doesn't tell war stories like pretty much every soldier I've known because its nothing something they feel like boasting about. But there's Paul and Paulie telling their stories of tough life when they cross the tracks.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Aug 6, 2016

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Was it James that was a military prison guard? Or Caleb? Both? Either way, James is a tough little dude (most of which is mental, which is 95% of it)

I wouldn't tangle with him

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Tide posted:

Was it James that was a military prison guard? Or Caleb? Both? Either way, James is a tough little dude (most of which is mental, which is 95% of it)

I thought prison guard was a job separate from his military service. I don't really pay attention too much to those bio clips in the first episode though.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Tide posted:

it was james, which is why he was able to take the heat when clay was freaking out at him

Tellah
Aug 8, 2014

ToastyPotato posted:

From personal experience with people who say similar things, there is a 90% chance he actually believes and has said some legit racist things behind closed doors.

This thread has become as bad as this season

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

James was a prison guard at home out of the service. Caleb was one in the service. I forgot the details but he had some kind of discharge or something. He was one of those guys who talked a lot about his service and people found out some of it was bs like so many of his claims. James stays quiet unless someone asks which is how I've always known most vets to act. Not trying to prove anything.

I discovered something good about this season. I had never heard of Monkey Bread before Bridgette made it earlier in the season, and I just made it. Its pretty good. Thanks, Cabbage Patch.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Aug 7, 2016

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

monkey bread is great

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

it was james, which is why he was able to take the heat when clay was freaking out at him

James was like a foot shorter than Clay but he could very easily have put Clay in the hospital. James is a tank and whoever pointed out that he's a reliable soldier but needs the direction of a general is right.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

POV over after like 7 hours. It was the Hide and Seek one and the house is a wreck.

Paulie won so... ugh.

Although, at least this puts him in a bad position. He's told the guys he won't use it on Z, he's told her he will. It was dumb and ego driven for him to win this one. I guess there's an outside chance he pisses them off using the POV and they change things up or pisses Z off and she blows up his game. But its BB18 so we all know that won't happen.

James is pissed off because Victor was apparently blaming him for the kitchen being a mess and insinuating he'd use it as an excuse to nominate James.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Dumb, boring season is still dumb and boring. Yay.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

STAC Goat posted:

POV over after like 7 hours. It was the Hide and Seek one and the house is a wreck.

Paulie won so... ugh.

Although, at least this puts him in a bad position. He's told the guys he won't use it on Z, he's told her he will. It was dumb and ego driven for him to win this one.

I don't think he won on purpose, apparently he didn't find a single item that anyone else hid and he won just because nobody could find one of his.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

James still fuming about Victor. Says he had fun in the comp and he doesn't want t change who he is to please Victor. Nat says he could tone it down a little for a million dollars but is glad he had fun. James knows the Douche Patrol are going to use this against him. He says he didn't touch any clothes though.

Victor and Paul blaming James for the mess and saying if Paulie uses the POV they're putting James up and using this against him. You'd think James having 2 vote super power might give them pause? Paul says if Paulie doesn't use it "now we have to vote out Z." Not sure if something changed or if he's just repeating himself. Victor says he purposely hosed up James' stuff.

Paul keeps playing both sides telling James he thinks Vic was just joking around about nominating him and just took it too far because he's a social moron. James knows he's serious.

Corey and Paul seem to have abandoned the cleanup. Corey apparently slept through the entire comp. He's cooking now. Paul is pulling the whole "keep moving so no one notices you're not doing anything" move.

Nat had her underwear in a baggie and she's upset someone ripped it up and she has nothing clean now. Michelle blames James.

James makes nice with Victor, who has also abandoned the cleanup and gone to his clean HOH. Vic says he isn't mad and he wants to keep noms the same and vote out Z. Vic thinks Paulie will leave the noms the same and James has to explain to him that Paulie will be pressured to use it on Z. James plays up what a loose cannon Michelle is just in case.

The house is still messy but the HGs seem comfortable that its returned to its previous state of "pig sty" from its temporary state of "chaotic wreck." There will be no "deep cleaning" with this cast.

Victor laments that there's not some kind of insect that he could apply to his blistered hands.

Michelle joins the "blame James for the comp" bandwagon. Then she says she's hungry. And nauseous. Its hard to tell you how much of Michelle's house life consists of binge eating, abusing fiber pills, and getting sick over it without feeling like I'm being mean. Its just a really obviously transparent issue. There can't be a good reason for a healthy young adult to be popping half a dozen fiber pills every day.

Paulie tells Nicole and Paul he thinks he won't use the POV. He makes a "yeesh" face about the position he's in and jokes about using it on Michelle. He tells Victor the same thing. Vic says James said he wants to keep Z and Paulie says he's good either way but has discussed it. Paul joins them and Paulie says they'll "make a board decision" in a secret 3 AM meeting, as if anyone in this house is asleep at 3 AM. Paulie says if he saves Z she'll be "loyal as gently caress" but he doesn't want Vic to have to put anyone else up. Execs, Board, dubs, bros, boys, etc. After Vic leaves Paul tells Paulie that everyone hates James right now but they're interrupted before he can complete his thought.

Corey whispers to Paulie and Nicole inaudibly. Paulie complains about Paul trying to keep Michelle and says that "when" he doesn't use POV on Z she'll want to "murder him." Nicole also whispers inaudibly. Paulie says he wants Z gone next week if not this because she's a liability, but he also wants Michelle gone. He wants James to use his power to save him from the vote... which seems like a weird thing to say to two people who will have to take heat for the vote. I'm sure they won't mind as they never do. Paulie tells Nicole to help him smooth over the POV situation with Z. Nicole's happy too help Paulie's game.

As far as I can tell Nicole found 2 pieces and Paulie found 0. I hate this comp. POVs really shouldn't be crapshoots.

Paulie tells Corey and James he's not using the POV. He says they have to help him with Z being "a loving wackjob." If there's half a brain between these people they'll let Paulie hang himself. Paulie says they have to help him convince Paul and Victor to want Michelle out. Paul pops in as he always does and Paulie once again plans his late night meeting. He's Jozea now too.

Reminder that the only reason Paul is so hardup to get Z out is because Paulie told him last week that Z was targeting him. Also, I think Paulie's just trying to set up people to "talk him into" using the POV.

The non-participants had booze for the POV so they all feel as terrible as you'd expect them to feel for day drinking and then spending 7 hours in the sun.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Aug 7, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

bbf2 posted:

I don't think he won on purpose, apparently he didn't find a single item that anyone else hid and he won just because nobody could find one of his.

I don't buy it. Its an easy comp to throw. Sure, you can win without finding anything but you still have to hide your piece well. Leave your piece sitting on the kitchen table and you're out. It really wouldn't be hard to hide your piece in one of the first places people would look. Paulie tried because he's a control freak and an egomaniac who is irked by Vic claiming the most comp wins.

Paul tells Paulie once again that everyone hates James "especially Meech", "even Natalie." Paul says James is scared shitless. He calls Michelle garbage because she sucks so much. He says they vote out Z this week and keep playing James/Michelle/Bridgette/Victor against each other. Paulie says he wants Z out but Nicole, Corey, and James want Michelle out. Paul says that Paulie needs to play up how Z has to go or he's hosed after not using POV. Paulie says he feels caught in the middle. He says he'll tell Z he's not using POV tomorrow to test out her reaction. This is all definitely him trying to set up using it. Paulie's babbling about how James will use his power to negate their votes and take Michelle out but Paul can't make sense of it because it doesn't make a lot of sense and seems to reinforce Paul's argument that Z should go. Paulie's super bad at this when someone's actually arguing against him. Paulie gives Paul his word he won't use POV but then reiterates that he'll let the guys make the call and Z will be pissed if he doesn't use it. Paulie says he's going to sleep in HOH so he doesn't have to talk to Z (aka, hump Z). Paul points out Paulie's an idiot for not making his piece easy to find. Paulie says shits going to get really obvious now. I think he's realizing what a tight corner he's played himself into. Paul takes credit for loving with James' poo poo, which Vic told Paul he did. Paul's pathological. Paulie wants a house meeting where everyone gives their reasons for who they want out and he can "push" (aka, keep his hands clean).

Victor breaks it up and they discuss their secret meeting. Paulie doesn't want to do it with everyone in the house around and Vic says James will yell "House Meeting!" again. He's still holding that silly Jozea meeting against James, which is hilarious. Victor still probably doesn't realize what a disaster the Revolution was.

Natalie's still pissed about her underwear. Z says it had to be "the boys" because girls would have known not to gently caress with that. She congratulates Z on Paulie winning and Z says its like Christmas.

Michelle asks Corey if a girl could have gotten the POV. Apparently it was under something heavy. The glass plate on top of the kitchen island? The two of them don't think a girl could have lifted it in the 15 seconds. Victor's still bitching about the comp. He's always angry about something.

Everyone's eating really loudly on the feeds tonight and its grossing me out. Or maybe I'm just at that point of the season where I can't stand it anymore. Either way I'm out because these people never talk relevant game and Paulie will make his move in six hours apparently, so I might as well just get up early if I want to hear.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I've never taken a fiber pill so i don't know but...if she's taking 6 a day, wouldn't that make her insanely constipated?

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

Eltoasto posted:

I've never taken a fiber pill so i don't know but...if she's taking 6 a day, wouldn't that make her insanely constipated?

Im no poop scientist but I believe fiber pills would make you poop a lot. No?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I dunno I thought they were the opposite of laxatives. Paging a poop scientist to the thread!

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

I think it's supposed to help relieve constipation / help you digest. Not a direct opposite to laxatives but not as intense as laxatives would be.

When I eat more fiber than usual I just get really gassy. So I don't think I'd want to have six fiber pills or whatever unless I was actually constipated.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Cotato posted:

Im no poop scientist but I believe fiber pills would make you poop a lot. No?
Not poop a lot.

More like poo poo ropes made of concrete.

Tellah
Aug 8, 2014
There are different types of fiber, but the general idea is that it adds bulk to and softens stool to ease constipation. Paradoxically, if you take too much or don't stay hydrated the non-digestible fiber can precipitate constipation.

Fiber is occasionally abused by individuals with eating disorders under the (mostly incorrect) belief that they cause weight loss. So Michelle's fiber binges make sense based on the prevailing consensus here that she has body dysmorphia.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

JOHN CENA posted:

monkey bread is great

Yet it contains no actual monkey. I mean banana bread has bananas in it.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Where do you think cinnamon comes from? It's short for cinnamonkey, it's a shame really how many monkeys it takes to make one tablespoon of cinnamon.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I love the fact they want to target James despite the fact he can knock off two of their votes.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

James would still need 3 votes to stay, even if he knocks off two. By my count there would be 5 votes that would count. Does he have those 3? Who does he have outside of Natalie if the Pauls decide to backdoor him and put their foot down?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Eltoasto posted:

James would still need 3 votes to stay, even if he knocks off two. By my count there would be 5 votes that would count. Does he have those 3? Who does he have outside of Natalie if the Pauls decide to backdoor him and put their foot down?

Maybe Bridgette if Nat begs, and the other of z/michelle because gently caress the Paul's for nominating them?

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Retail Slave posted:

Maybe Bridgette if Nat begs, and the other of z/michelle because gently caress the Paul's for nominating them?

Michelle would need to be flipped by Bridgette, James, and Nat and they would all need to exploit her emotional gameplay via her weird feelings for Frank and her anxiety over how viewers will perceive her. She could be manipulated into saving James this way, but why would Paulie use the veto on her? Z is dead weight in this game, and I don't see her being flipped simply because she is terrible.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

ToastyPotato posted:

Michelle would need to be flipped by Bridgette, James, and Nat and they would all need to exploit her emotional gameplay via her weird feelings for Frank and her anxiety over how viewers will perceive her. She could be manipulated into saving James this way, but why would Paulie use the veto on her? Z is dead weight in this game, and I don't see her being flipped simply because she is terrible.

If Z gets taken down do you see her voting against peepee out of spite?

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Retail Slave posted:

If Z gets taken down do you see her voting against peepee out of spite?

Nope. I could see Paulie pushing her to vote his way. Especially since he saved her in this scenario. Michelle I can see being spiteful, but Z just wants to be invisible, and if she gets saved by Paulie she will do what he says to keep the target off of her back.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

From what I can tell my original suspicions that Paulie was just setting up the guys to tell him to use the POV were wrong. He flat out told Z that he probably wasn't going to use it on her and she didn't put up a fight at all. He told her he was "testing" people and his "queen should trust her king" and lots of other misogynistic poo poo.

That seems super stupid but Z is a total doormat and seemed to go with it so now I'm thinking he's just not going to use it. If she had fought back he might have gone a different way but since she's once again shown she'll take anything from him and stay subservient he might as well just not use it and not risk upsetting anyone else who might possess a modicum of self respect.

I think the James stuff was largely just Victor being an OCD rear end and Paul wanting to stoke the flames and make sure other people are targeting each other down the line. Paul's still playing the Andy game of making sure everyone's a target except him and he's doing it pretty well. His only real problem is that he's pushing back against Paulie on this Z vs. Michelle thing and Paulie doesn't like it when people do that.

Oh, I think Corey dropped "human being" last night, so expect that scandal if anyone's still watching the feeds.

Also, since we were talking about it Michelle admitted to having an eating disorder to Natalie. It was in response to Natalie saying she doesn't have a scale or "count calories" or do FitBit stuff because she had one in the past. Which sort of sums up the difference between them, I think. Natalie seems to have self esteem issues too but she recognizes them for what they are and responds in a healthy way. She says when this is over she's just going to run a lot. On the other hand Michelle said she's going to read about herself online and "hopes" she gets depressed so she stops eating.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Aug 7, 2016

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Also, since we were talking about it Michelle admitted to having an eating disorder to Natalie. It was in response to Natalie saying she doesn't have a scale or "count calories" or do FitBit stuff because she had one in the past. Which sort of sums up the difference between them, I think. Natalie seems to have self esteem issues too but she recognizes them for what they are and responds in a healthy way. She says when this is over she's just going to run a lot. On the other hand Michelle said she's going to read about herself online and "hopes" she gets depressed so she stops eating.

Holey Moley

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, its messed up. I can't even enjoy Michelle getting her comeuppance for a bad game and treating people badly because she's clearly unwell and I feel really bad about it. Natalie seemed to be trying to encourage her to have a healthier outlook and just address it in better ways. But Michelle didn't seem to be hearing it, which is sad.

Hey, Michelle, if you ever read this I hope you get better. You're a pretty girl and you should try and learn to appreciate what's good instead of focus on what you think is bad. And maybe that can help you treat people better in the future.

Watching feeds for mentally ill people isn't fun. Its like Audrey over again. Thank God for the Olympics and my feeds probably getting cancelled next weekend when they're up for renewal.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, its messed up. I can't even enjoy Michelle getting her comeuppance for a bad game and treating people badly because she's clearly unwell and I feel really bad about it. Natalie seemed to be trying to encourage her to have a healthier outlook and just address it in better ways. But Michelle didn't seem to be hearing it, which is sad.

Hey, Michelle, if you ever read this I hope you get better. You're a pretty girl and you should try and learn to appreciate what's good instead of focus on what you think is bad. And maybe that can help you treat people better in the future.

Watching feeds for mentally ill people isn't fun. Its like Audrey over again. Thank God for the Olympics and my feeds probably getting cancelled next weekend when they're up for renewal.

Exactly right. This is why BB15 was actually fun, the people were exposing relatively (troublingly) common casual racism...... not their mental illnesses.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop

OnlineBigBrother posted:

11:30am Big Brother wakes up the house guests. Vic and Paul are in the kitchen. They have no coffee filters so they decide to use the french press but realize its filthy and has mould in it. Paul says if it was his he would just throw it out. Vic says his grandmother would kill him if he threw it out.
Vic says I had a dream about this girl from back home and it was all dope and sh*t but she gained a little bit weight… from the time I left. Paul says you’re hilarious bro! So it was like a nightmare? Vic says so I was like HEEEYYYYYY! I wouldn’t care if it was a little bit but it felt like it was 20 – 30 pounds. Nice to see you tooooooooo.

Just real charmers.

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.

Teek posted:

Where do you think cinnamon comes from? It's short for cinnamonkey, it's a shame really how many monkeys it takes to make one tablespoon of cinnamon.

Hey not cool. But at least it made me finally look up why it's called monkey bread (Wikipedia isn't sure).

STAC Goat posted:

:agreed: also. I hope she and everyone else get the help they need.

I haven't seen many seasons of BB and I know a lot of them weren't great, but I miss being able to enjoy people's antics instead of feeling sorry for them, or watching good gameplay between competitors who respect each other. I miss the late-night discussions between Dan, Renny, Keesha, and Memphis, or Lane and Enzo teasing Hayden through the door during the latter's 24 hour solitary. Oh well. I haven't given up on this season yet though.

Retail Slave posted:

The thing that gets me even more than that is the "How DARE he/she try to save him/herself while on the block?" It's like the rest of the house is personally offended if their target actually plays the game and tries to swing votes in their favor to stay in the house.

Stop talking to the POV winner while you're on the block, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO!

I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread that there was an attitude of "no one may play this game except me." They get so wrapped up in their own interests that they forget that the other HGs' have theirs as well.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Wow, I knew Paul was an entitled rich kid, but that's just something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

POV ceremony over. Not used. Michelle and Z still on the block.

Michelle apparently said something about Paulie being a threat in her POV speech. She's remarking to Z how they were supposed to be in an alliance with Paulie and if she comes back with the Round Trip she's "loving poo poo up." Z has nothing to add as usual. She's kissing on Paulie because there's no sign of love and loyalty like leaving you on the block.

The big "drama" is that apparently they were all laughing during the ceremony about stupid poo poo and the girls are apologizing to Michelle/Z for it.

Michelle is voluntarily isolating herself as the bad player she is, but Paul is going out of his way to comfort her as the good social player he is. Meech asks Paul who Victor wants out. Paul plays dumb and claims he has no idea and there's been no talk of it. He asks if Michelle is going to campaign and she says starting now. You can use me as a pawn, I won't put you up, nothing bad about Zakiyah. Nothing compelling. Hey, Michelle... tell them you're gunning for Paulie, Nicole, and Corey. Paul asks who she would put up and Michelle won't say but says it will be "a big move" that will be good for a lot of people. Paul encourages her to pitch it to Vic and Bridgette. Michelle says she needs 3 votes and thinks she has 2 (James and Nat?). Paul says she has to work Bridgette and Michelle says she loves Bridgette now that the "jealousy of Frank" is gone.

Boring. Back to Olympics. There's Women's Rugby to watch!

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Aug 8, 2016

• Locked thread