Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Fast Luck posted:

Hmmm, that was a trainwreck in the jury house

Yup, we all knew Paulie was emotional and could be an rear end in a top hat, but its really showing a new, ugly side to Da'Vonne.

Tyree posted:

Why not vote out Nicole? That eliminates any sort of girl power movement final 2.

James and Nicole had a pre-game ride or die pact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
No big brother tonight because of football?

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

STAC Goat posted:

I'm not a fan of Day but I think we're doing a massive disservice to her (and the other women) by assuming Paulie's been a perfect gentleman in the Jury House

Yeah I dont think anyone is saying that in this thread. Guy acts like a total rear end in a top hat sometimes and is obviously very emotional and insecure guy. We knew that from inside the house. I think we were just surprised without the editing how brash and ignorant Da'Vonne can be. She certainly showed she liked riling him up and trying to get him going. Then she tries to intimidate him? Not friendship.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Savahontas posted:

Right, good point. Natalie and Bridgette were genuinely friends and the kind of real life women that I know - I hope casting gets more girls like them in the future. I think the all girls alliance is coming.

And for the record "ghetto trash" is not cool and not friendship.

Not that I agree with the insult or would say it myself... but... Day does brag about being from Inglewood and how she dont play.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Savahontas posted:

^ that was much more eloquent, thank you!

Equating being from Inglewood with "ghetto trash" is precisely why the comment is problematic.

I dunno, representing yourself as being from somewhere that is known as one of the birthplaces of gangster rap? Don't get me wrong, I dont think Day is any worse then the rest of the cast of deporables in this season.

But I dont think its necessarily racist to call her by a stereotype she plays up by her own accord.

Just like if you knew a white guy from the deep south that has a rebel flag and blasts skynyrd all the time, you can call him a redneck rear end in a top hat.

• Locked thread