Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Keg posted:

The new Paper Mario looks like fun

i'm plaiyng thousand year door on dolphin and it kicks rear end yo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Thnx my dude great poat

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

She really needs mental help at this point

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

JediTalentAgent posted:

Something like Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is sort of poo poo on as baby's first RPG, but I think that's maybe a good thing. It's a starting off game for maybe people who aren't your typical RPG player who find themselves frustrated in a traditional RPG. After playing through something like Mystic Quest, you maybe have the confidence, experience and patience to sit through and complete another multi-hour RPG.

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is unironically good and has some great music

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Code Jockey posted:

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is unironically good and has some great music

good sound effects too

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

the bloodborne pre alpha whatever is p good

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

A Stupid Baby posted:

lmao i have played literal game maker platformers that were more fun than this looks

The voice acting isn't bad per se but wow it's far from perfect.

It's tedious as hell too.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Hadaka Apron posted:

The original hashtag was #FiveGuysBurgersAndFries because her ex accused her of cheating on her with five guys. Seeing those two lines in close proximity does seem a little suspicious.

M'Lady

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

:

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

which is funny considering 4chan raids have gone after child molesters and animal abusers before so even if you reversed the genders they'd probably do the same thing if zoe was the victim and eron was the abuser

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

whose eron

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

This is a cool song.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

I forgot someone's name, google is pretty clever. Don't know why Jim Sterling is listed there but it explains a few things.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

oh dope posted:

I'm wildly out of touch. What/Who is this @Unburntwitch?

i've never seen her before but from the posts plus twitter handle i'm thinking some professional victim

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

the guy who makes tesla cars

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

He's the exxon. A very gassy guy by all accounts; too much in the tank, had to be kicked to the kerb.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Hers

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

e.ron hubbard

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

somebody we're supposed to care about (well actually, not care about, but get really mad and post hundreds of pages about while not caring or something)

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
here, have 200 tweets by some random person about it

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

the company that made r-type. it's a really good game

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
I played mn9 today and it wasn't good. Maybe a bargain bin but definitely not a release day buy.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

if you happen to know anything about game designers/insiders/celebrities kill yourself

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

im gaye posted:

if you happen to know anything about game designers/insiders/celebrities kill yourself

I know that Chris Roberts has a double chin, should I buy the farm?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I got an email the other day from the creator of 20XX that this game has now boosted its sales just by being complete garbage:

Chris from Batterystaple Games posted:

This note, first and foremost, is a huge thank you -- as you all know, Mighty No. 9 launched on the 21st, and a number of you have been amazing 20XX supporters throughout - the number of times we've seen "just go play 20XX, don't bother with Mighty No. 9" has been really encouraging.
You guys better than the best players I could've hoped to have.

:golfclap:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Munchables posted:

I know that Chris Roberts has a double chin, should I buy the farm?

you seem ok

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

im gaye posted:

you seem ok

Heck yeah :)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Bill NYSE posted:

I got an email the other day from the creator of 20XX that this game has now boosted its sales just by being complete garbage:

ahahahahaha

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

a retard posted:

oh yeah that game owned

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

im gaye posted:

i "know" myself at least six times a day, rude

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
megaman fart in he own face

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Bill NYSE posted:

delicious schadenfreude :mmmhmm:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Bill NYSE posted:

lmao that owns so much

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

a retard posted:

M#9 is a ... man-made nightmare.

And I cannot wake up ... none of us can ...

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that last boss fight looked so lovely. swiffing with a sword at projectiles with no indication that they were being affected in any way. they just passed through normally with no animation or sound effect to indicate they had been nullified. also, the boss model looked like it belonged in a gamecube game.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Serious Frolicking posted:

that last boss fight looked so lovely. swiffing with a sword at projectiles with no indication that they were being affected in any way. they just passed through normally with no animation or sound effect to indicate they had been nullified. also, the boss model looked like it belonged in a gamecube game.

gonna need at least $3m more to upgrade the models, to be released as an HD content pack, $15

alternatively: ummmmm yeah, it's retro :rolleyes:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
akf for a bit

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the art in 20XX looks really bad, like notebook doodle bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You know you hosed up when your assets look worse than the pack-ins that came with your software. At one point I saw this

Which if it had been rendered in a high quality animated format in this style would have been pretty well regarded even if the gameplay was simply an okay Mega Man clone. It is startling how much more dynamic and charming that still image concept art is than the actual product turned out to be in motion.

• Locked thread