Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
In the alternative universe where the Golden State Warriors win the championship, things are just a little bit different, but the reverberations of this mighty victory will force the two timelines to diverge until their respective inhabitants are total aliens to each other. By November 2016, a mysterious political newcomer named Captain ISIS wins the Presidency of the Unirted States and cannibalism is the new selfie. Overall, things are better in this timeline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
President Captain ISIS: *gestures to photograph of cabinet, featuring Sec'y State Saddam Hussein, Sec'y Treasury Osama Bin Laden etc.* These guys were alive all along.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

In this timeline, there aren't nor have ever been NHL teams in hot weather cities like Phoenix and Tampa. Instead they have a league of "Battle Stick," a deadly land sport much cooler than hockey.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*me looking around in amazement at the new timeline I've inadvertently stumbled into* "so you're telling me lebron was aborted..."

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

alnilam posted:

In this timeline, there aren't nor have ever been NHL teams in hot weather cities like Phoenix and Tampa. Instead they have a league of "Battle Stick," a deadly land sport much cooler than hockey.

id watch it on my televisions

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

alnilam posted:

id watch it on my televisions

eonwe

Trump, touched by the plight of the poor, grabs all the money he can fit in his baby hands from time to time and throws it from Trump Tower.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
Prometheus was never made

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
an alternate timeline where weed wolf is straightedge

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

*me looking around in amazement at the new timeline I've inadvertently stumbled into* "so you're telling me lebron was aborted..."

It was the greatest abortion in the history of the NBA, according to many commentators.

----------------

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
LeBron's mom made a fantastic block with just 1:51 left in the fourth trimester

Macnult

HighwireAct posted:

the block set her up for a fantastic alley oops

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
in the timeline where GS won, I have a girlfriend

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

HighwireAct posted:

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

HighwireAct posted:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
It's important for me to note how much funnier "fourth trimester" is than "third trimester."

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Ein cooler Typ posted:

in the timeline where GS won, I have a girlfriend

And her name is....Adolfa Hitler Jr.?!!!?!

----------------

JuulPodSaveAmerica

Macnult posted:

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Me: In my timeline, Steph Curry makes the four point play and then in overtime he shoots 18 threes to win it for the Warriors.
GSW Fan: Take me there!
Me: ...but the Axis powers won WWII and the United States has been divided up between Japan and Germany.
GSW Fan: I already told you: take me there!

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

LeUnborn James

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Macnult posted:

• Locked thread