Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

Chocolate posted:

I'm not sure if it's just everyone is busy playing MUT solo's but their is a surprising lack of discussion about the run/pass play art glitch (where you can see if they are run/pass). I'm fairly certain that most high level players guess run/pass nearly every down. It's a pretty game breaking glitch at this point.

All you have to do is audible right before you snap the ball. After a giving up a few big runs/passes they'll stop doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

all apologies posted:

Havent played in the last few years. Prolly since '15....Any big leaps or bounds theyve made where I should go grab this? (XB1)

This is the best game they've made in awhile. If they would nerf the blocksheds I would say it was my personal favorite.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Samu posted:

Is there any way to turn the commentary off and maybe play music or something? Hearing about how Demarius Thomas only ran hooks and go routes in college for the 15th time is getting pretty old and I've had this game for a day.

Mute the tv and put on headphones. I'm sure there's a way to do it through the consoles but idk how.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Mut is the worst game mode. CFL and h2h are the way to go.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Gynecolojustice posted:

Does anyone else feel like the Close Shotgun formation (where you have 3 WRs all lined up near the hashes, and your TE/RB in the backfield next to the QB) is basically cheating? Been using only this formation for 2 years of Madden now and it's the best for passing, every route combo is unstoppable especially drags

It's a good formation and it's very flexible but it's not significantly better than other good formation in the game.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

davecrazy posted:

https://twitter.com/DaleJr/status/786351587862142976

loving Doxx'ed by your madden mobile league. Jesus.

E: im dumb, I forgot tony Stewart was the one who killed a person.

Papes fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Oct 13, 2016

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Michael Corleone posted:

I haven't played in a couple years, but the promos are fun, the rest of it is a grind. I made 2 extra accounts to farm on and made a lot of coins that way, and had fun doing that. Now I just do the daily challenges and some H2H here and there. Never spent a dime, don't see the point.

Don't you have to pay subscription fees to play online with your other 2 accounts?

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

Is it just me or do offensive practices dial down catching in traffic stats a ton? That cover 6 attack drill is hair tearing.

One drop costs you the gold so basically your receiver has to be wide open, past the first down.

I think it's just your WRs. I routinely get away with aggressive catches in traffic doing the drills.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Wiccan Wasteland posted:

For all of these injures in CFM that seem to be happening.

https://twitter.com/ClintOldenburg/status/814232972148805637

Yeah...I don't think qbs,rbs, lbs, and dbs are doing that much aggressive catching and in the last two games I've played each team has lost at least one of each of those positions. Stamina is a possibility, especially if there is a hidden fatigue measurement that accrues throughout the season; but this hasn't happened in any other season.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Maybe when m18 comes out someone will start up a xbone league

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

I'll make the switch league

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

If you can't run in madden 17 I guarantee you are either hitting turbo behind the line of scrimmage, playing a card mode, or have the vision of Trent Richardson.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Inverted veer ( and probably some wr reverse plays) is the only true broken run play in the game. Call literally any other run play and make reasonable pre snap judgements and you can run efficiently.

This was true up until Decemberish. If they put out a patch since then that completely ruined the game, I wouldn't be that surprised.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

I didn't know they patched the game after the season ended, I'll concede defeat on this one.

Also, injuries are cool and good.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Ea still makes an nba game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Don't play card modes

• Locked thread