Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
My Bone and Madden should be here tomorrow. Any Xbox leagues going on, I don't see any threads? I haven't played since 25 or 13, whichever was later so should be some free wins until I get back up to speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

JPrime posted:

ha! Game crashed on me after my 9th try or so on a solo challenge. YOU pass for a TD on the first play then, PS4

This happens to me sometimes on the Bone, but only when I restart a challenge from the popup after the fail.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Mystic Stylez posted:

Is MUT even more grindy this year for people who don't buy packs? Might go straight into CFM if that's the case.

I haven't played in a couple years, but the promos are fun, the rest of it is a grind. I made 2 extra accounts to farm on and made a lot of coins that way, and had fun doing that. Now I just do the daily challenges and some H2H here and there. Never spent a dime, don't see the point.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Papes posted:

Don't you have to pay subscription fees to play online with your other 2 accounts?

I am on Xbox One, as long as you have Gold on one account that is all you need. I read it is the same on PS4. You can have a total of 5 accounts in Madden, but 3 is one too many for me.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Oberst posted:

Hey guys, just got madden on xbone! Is there a xbone league???

We should make one! Not one on here ATM. Fantasy draft though cuz the Browns suck too much to play with.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

the AI is retarded on any difficulty once you've grinded enough MUT solos dear god im having PTSD now

Browns O playbook, I Form Hulk, run the power play towards the short side of the field, but switch at the line so your RB goes to the wide side with 2 lineman, easy grinding. Haven't played in months though, maybe they patched it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Waroduce posted:

so like do certain cards carry over? like i saw some rookie premier cards and poo poo like that.....can i get 17 and run through challenges or whatever to get better cards for MUT?

also, i got the GOAT edition, what player do you think would be the best? I'm leaning toward CB or MLB....

Only the RP cards carry over. It is probably too late now to get any of them if you are starting from scratch, I haven't played since December but have been reading up on MUT the last few weeks, I think the sets for RP players cost like $1.4 million coins to complete, they are the only thing that has any value in '17 at this point I believe.

GOATs are only 84 overall. I think you get an elite CB and a Gronk (probably elite) after playing for like an hour, so keep that in mind, plus can get Marino from that new story mode.

• Locked thread