Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Seeing as the UK is all about referendums to let states leave Unions, how about a referendum to let the Six Counties join the Republic? :nsa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Fat Shat Sings posted:

So when are the results of this vote.

I mean the pages of slapfighting about racism with a racist are great and all.

Tomorrow. A rough idea of the result should be available at about mid-day in US timezones.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

This is the last good pitstop that America has for 'Making fun of Europe' for the next couple of months because come November its going to be all kinds of hot gay hell.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Man United supporters vote to leave, Man City voters vote to remain.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Buy Sterling ASAP.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

E D M I L L I B A N D

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

psychokitty posted:

Yes. They are old uneducated racist dillholes.

i also think everyone who does not conform to my way of thinking is a racist, and also a sexist, and also a transphobe.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

psychokitty posted:

I didn't say sexist or trasphobe. I'm not even British. I was just answering a question. It's common knowledge that the majority of brexit supporters have similar values as trump supporters.

Not all Brexit voters are racist, but all racists are Brexit voters.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

also seriously. buy sterling. this poo poo is gonna tank hard.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Skeesix posted:

Let them join Ireland

We don't want it.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

This poo poo is so close.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

You stupid, stupid fuckers.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

The UK better follow through, morally, and ideologically, with the whole 'Leaving Unions' vote and let the Six Counties vote to leave the UK and re-join Ireland. After all, you don't want to come off as ideologically hypocritical. :nsa:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Junior Jr. posted:

So Leave are leading by over 110,000 votes.

Maybe Remain might turn the tables though.

They havent really even begun counting significant population centers.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

At this rate the way the Pound is tanking Dublin might just be able to simply buy Belfast and drive most of its inhabitants into the sea.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

roymorrison posted:

im watching cspan is there a drinking game for this???????

If a graying middle aged man talks about demographics, take a shot.

You will be dead soon enough.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

GORDON posted:

So are there a bunch of Brits this morning threatening to move to Canada?

No they're all threatening to move here, to Ireland. Again.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

www posted:

makes a change, the famine is over so why dont you go home???

I am home. In Ireland. I'm from here.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Retro Access posted:

I'm married to an immigrant. I spent two years working 18 hours in two jobs to sponsor the UK spousal visa. Ran myself ragged and left the UK when my husband's parents very loving generously waved a visa sponsorship at me.

My entire family knew all this poo poo and voted "leave."

I only found out this loving morning.

Our only way back into the UK, or to have stayed there in the first place was via european law.

I feel like I have had my heart torn out. I didn't know them at all and they sure as gently caress knew nothing about me.

People do this constantly. They vote or judge things which actually do effect people in their immediate lives and somehow think you'll be exempt from it. 'Oh, you're one of the GOOD immigrants though, don't worry, we don't hate YOU.' Wow gee thanks.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

You thought 10 years was too long between recessions? We're cutting that number down to 8!

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Wipfmetz posted:

Are there really any "BURN BRITAIN TO THE GROUND"-voices?

The British Public.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Xtronoc posted:

Instead of NI quitting the UK, how about you guys quit the EU with us? Why not return to the UK as well?

The DUP constantly makes terrible, terrible decisions about the North and then just doubles down and screams 'I BET THE REPUBLICANS DID THIS', not unlike the average /pol/ poster re: the Jews.

It's like asking why don't slaves just go back to hanging out with their slave drivers. Sure they may have made them work the fields all day but at least they kept your teeth in good condition and made sure you weren't hobbled or crippled so you could fetch a good price at market.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

grellgraxer posted:

I read a few Der Spiegel articles to get some German perspective. Already some veiled threats leveled at Greece:

"Those who are uninterested in reform, those who slide from one emergency aid package to the next, should no longer be stopped if they think they would be better off with their own currency. That is a bitter conclusion, but unity for the sake of unity has lost its value. Now, it is about facts and about getting along. That is of more value than the temptations offered by Russia."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/brexit-presents-europe-with-opportunity-for-improvement-a-1099608.html

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkpS-yBj7gY

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Archer666 posted:

David Cameron: ultimate schemer.
Honestly the image is basically correct.,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

The FSE jumped 100 points!*

*After the Bank of England promised to pump money into it if poo poo gets hosed.

• Locked thread