Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

i'm pumped for Texit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
WE DID IT!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW6WsvZal2Y

sucks to be a fuckin space lizerd today!

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

next jap tourist i see at piccadilly is getting told SAYONARA SUCKER! #brtinfirst

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
I swear an oath of vassalage to Coca Cola. death to pepsi!

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
looks like the chilled war is getting lukewarm

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
yeah austerity is actually cool and good, smart too. also, instead of a mostly unelected tory PM we get a totally unelected one pushing it through, which is fricken sweet imo.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
24% of the popular vote as opposed to 0%

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

boom boom boom posted:

if he got more votes than any of the other guys, he's still elected

no that cant be right, he hosed a pig.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Archer666 posted:

In a post Brexit world, this will be the norm.

i dunno sounds haram to me.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
HAH britain decided to do a thing within the next 2 years, AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED. checkmate lieberal cuckolds! hahaha i'm loving smart!

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
i doubt i'll even be alive still by the time the uk reaches a new trade agreement with the continent, i basically shouldn't have voted,

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
that onion article almost had me fooled.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
if only the leave campaigners were as overjoyed by the result as some of the posters in this thread.

spud posted:

I wish someone would send me £350million a week.

Even with 7 kids and no job I think I can only get like £100k or something.

benefits queening is hard graft. respect blud

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
The issue with FPTP is that it doesn't always translate into most votes = winner though. Hence crowing about electoral reform on both sides of the pond since forever. (mainly by third/independent parties who get shafted the hardest)
Under an AV system we'd have more UKIP MP's for instance. They weird old dudes who smell of pipe tobacco and poo poo lager though so gently caress that noise.

and greens lmao

either way the referendum wasn't FPTP which seems to have confused a lot of protest voters.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
the people have spoken, there is a clear mandate ...just hold on a lil while as we figure out what the loving gently caress

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Pound_Coin posted:

'ERE WE GO
'ERE WE GO
'ERE WE GO

:suicide:

:henget:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
anyone got any good trump x may slashfic?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyyOyoeqKfM

Placid Marmot posted:

Youth vote was actually closer to 64% than the presumed 36%, so we can stop blaming young people for "mostly didn't bother voting" now:

someone tell dimbleby, he was being a right oval office about it the other night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a robot with a bomb.

• Locked thread