Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dethkon posted:

EUs army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I wish we could, as a people, come together and make up our minds about what white is

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

loquacius posted:

What's kind of funny is that America isn't a country founded around the national identity of an ethnic group but we still have people like this anyway

it's harder for it to take root seeing as even the "white" people in the US have ancestors that are irish or other dubiously white ethnicities and are rightfully suspicious

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tuxedo Gin posted:

we have

white: american, australian, canadian, kiwi, british, irish, german, french, scandanavian

not white: brown skin, slavs (including baltics and hungarians, italians, spanish, portugese, greek, fins, questionable heritage

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

thanks for proving my point you loving invalid :thumbsup:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Rutibex posted:

yeah it actually is!

thats why Cuba and Mexico are not US states right now, even though the US government had many opportunities to just take them if it wanted to. it didn't for a reason

nah actually it was because of political tensions between the Northern and Southern states (who opposed and were for the Mexican-American War, respectively) that were really just byproducts of the larger struggle between slave states and free, but thanks for playing :shobon:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I know this will probably not be well received but using "because racism" as the historical theory of everything is intellectually lazy and generally wrong

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Rutibex posted:

they didn't have any problems taking all the land that didn't have any Mexican in it though?

the spanish names of our southwestern cities are merely coincidental in your fantasy world, I guess

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tramadol Junkie posted:

ATM receipt from yesterday,

I have savings assholes because the Gov pays for everything for me.

welcome to obama's america

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Y-Hat posted:

reading tromadol junkie's rap sheet is extremely lol

I'll be damned, he's got an authentic Butt Wizard probation in there

the only documented proof that Butt Wizard ever did a mod thing

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Prorat posted:

Those drat Catholics and their daily car bombs on their own people! drat them!!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Stuff posted:

if Britain remaining in the EU is in the US' interests then we should intervene....

militarily

but then keep it :twisted:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Dreddout posted:

It'll be a lot of effort to get the Brits to remove the letter u from their bastardized American dialect.

We might have to construct camps to help them "concentrate" on it.

they've clearly got issues dealing with immigration so a period of American tutelage would be healthy and edifying for them

I call it the Colonials' Burden

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

too bad they're fake :newlol:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lichy posted:

the young are stupid and cannot be trusted - camp leave

the old are stupid and cannot be trusted - camp remain

theyre not wrong

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

MariusLecter posted:

like seriously, WW3 is around the corner now

will Millennials go from worst generation to the next greatest generation?

The Ultimate Generation

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Bitter Mushroom posted:

cant wait to live tweet an air strike on a german machine gun pillbox

the only thing you'll be live tweeting is the mushroom cloud, and it won't matter because the concept of tweeting will become irrelevant over the next few hours

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

*somewhere, forums poster Jst0rm begins to howl with agony but doesn't know why*

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Junkfist posted:

I hope a magical radioactive comet passes Earth and everyone 65+ is granted immortality.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I don't think finance capitalists are very "leftist"

lol

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jose Mengelez posted:

I swear an oath of vassalage to Coca Cola. death to pepsi!

MY LIFE FOR PEPSI

WE SHALL WAGE ENDLESS JIHAD AGAINST THIS CARBONATED SOUTHERN SWILL

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

thank you for censoring this tweet it would have offended my delicate sensibilities if you hadn't, dickweed

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Dyna Soar posted:

hah, you think i censored it?

yes.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Im gonna find you johnny yates and Im gonna kick your fuckin rear end

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Dreddout posted:

I'm half convinced that whoever made these designs was chanting "Death to vexillology!" while he was doing it.

:shepface: An ugly palette combined with a overly detailed seal that covers half of the flag, what's not to love?

:supaburn:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

hemophilia posted:

i hate simple flag designs i wish there were complex designs on them more frequently but that thing is ugly

look yes nobody thinks libya's green field flag design during the gadaffi regime was a work of genius but busy poo poo is terrible too

the truth really is in the middle and as a work of heraldry and vexillology the british flag is really tops

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jose Mengelez posted:

anyone got any good trump x may slashfic?

https://trumpbangsthings.com/

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Rutibex posted:

ahem its called Oceania! big Trump Loves you :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P5ZptGNg2Q

well we're following everything else in the book like it was an instruction manual so we might as well do the Oceania thing too

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
good

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

hey guys i dont want to read theis long thread. anything cool happen? which pages have the meltdowns?

a bit rich coming from a guy who got a red title and vanished mysteriously for months

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

So, to recap, the royal family:

- collects rent from crown lands and takes a large chunk of them for their own before passing on the rest to the UK (about $170m) a year

- collects a sovereign grant to the tune of $40m pounds

- requires security and other miscellaneous expenses to be paid for by local governments to the tune of $200-300m pounds a year (London Metro alone pays $100m/yr just to protect 21 royals including the queen)

- has lobbying influence over your parliament

- is the leader of the church of england, and as such enjoys the privilege of appointing church leaders with the only check (as far as I can tell) being the PM going 'no please don't' which she can just dgaf about. those church leaders also have influence over parliament

- makes up for all this by boosting tourism

Am I missing something?

sounds good to me, I'm fine with Britain having them

now, here's a crazy loving idea, but I think it's alright for countries to be different, as long as that difference doesn't involve things like genital mutilation and throwing gays off buildings

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Dreddout posted:

I agree, all countries should require genital mutilation and gay defenestration!

I'm a Saudi Prince ama.

can I have a million dollars? I need it for, uh, bus fare

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

hemophilia posted:

If the anglosphere was the bush family the uk is loving Jeb! atm

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Automatic Slim posted:

It was. It was about state's rights to deny others of their rights.

indeed, it was appalling how the South abused the power of the federal government to enforce the Fugitive Slave Act in free states and I'm glad the North finally got its poo poo together and kicked the South's teeth in over it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Banano posted:

Gggggggggggg

I feel you brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Chichevache posted:

Quick racism question! I'm an American and I don't want athletes who competed in Brazil bringing back plagues to my country because they were too selfish to say no. On a scale of grandma who doesn't like Italians to Hitler, how racist am i?

well if you're white you're automatically at gigahitler levels but that's also the case no matter what you believe

• Locked thread