Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Rutibex posted:

when england finds something that works it sticks with it for a while. keep in mind they were using those same retarded coins back when the rest of the world was trading in denominations of bear skins and leopard skulls

coins: invented by england

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

how's that going for us

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

FirstPersonShitter posted:

tramadol junkie's reaction to bremain caught on video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O1TbUHGN_k

loving lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

trading in london opens in two hours. brace yourself

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

KomodoWagon posted:

I am agreeing with you you loving belligerent dense bitch

:monacle:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

henpod posted:

I'm sad and surprised this happened. As I work and live in London I have lots of friends who are immigrants both from and outside the EU. Pretty much all my fellow Brits that I know were voting to remain like myself. Bit of a shock, but I guess we are in a bubble of enlightenment here in London whilst others are more upset about immigrants and browns in the rest of the land.

One of the things that made me proud to be British was our acceptance of others but this has not proven to be the case for my countrymen. A lot of my friends (and my gf in fact) are from the EU and love this country just for that reason and now they don’t feel welcome anymore. My gf said to me today she never felt like an immigrant until this morning. It’s weird how one of the things that Britain has always been proud for has been lost for the sake of ‘taking back the country’.

Well, let’s see what happens I guess.

those backward hillfuck country folk afearded of darkies. tisk tisk tisk! they should be cultured and enlightened, like you

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

RobattoJesus posted:

I can't believe shouting at poor people and calling them degree-less inbred racist morons backfired.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

come on, we're almost at a 30-year low against the dollar

so far this is doing wonders for the british economy lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

A Tartan Tory posted:

For those Americans wondering why this triggers a second independence referendum! :allears:

what the gently caress am I looking at, there's like nine colors here and no legend

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Earwicker posted:

no its the one where clive owen is trying to sneak the last pregnant woman on earth out of the country

its neither because those stories both end on a message of hope

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Cartouche posted:

The EU came to be in 1993. How many "ages" is that?

i thought the ball got rolling in the 60s or something

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

what happened in the last 3600 posts

is br still exiting

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

has the br exited yet

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

what exactly is br in, that it wants to exit from

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

harry is obviously the genetically superior specimen. kill philip and his children. and their dad, and grandmother. long live king harry

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

actually nevermind just kill harry too

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

:iceburn:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

also here's a working image that isn't leeched

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Doctor Schnabel posted:

yeah but on the other hand, that superslam was very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

jBrereton posted:

I'm pretty sure old, cruel British homosexuality laws are still in force in some parts of the world. I think a guy in Malaysia maybe?? got convicted of Being A Gay under some maybe 19th century British thing.

did they burn his nuts off and tell him it was for his own good, like turing?

• Locked thread