Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Anyone made a "Breastit" joke yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ork of Fiction posted:

He's more propaganda than comedy now. It's pretty terrible, losing all respect for a guy who was a clown to begin with.

If you were getting paid 2 mil a year from Time Warner, you'd suck the corporate dick as well.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Danger Mahoney posted:

Can someone smarter than me explain what the Brits get for being in the EU? Like what is the benefit for them as a nation.

Are you American?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Danger Mahoney posted:

I don't even know what the EU is or where the borders are. The gently caress do you think.

Well, that's a yes, but that also means I can not explain this to you.

I think I'm just gonna go wrap a 100 dollar bill around my dick and jerk myself off, until I pass out.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Y-Hat posted:

i'm an american who knows about the EU and its borders, but not how the UK being in it helps them... or at least doesn't hurt them as much as their austerity government does. can you explain it to me instead

It's the same reason why this is a thing.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/

I'm sure I could find a better link, but I have other things swirling around in my mind right now and I am about to go to bed.

It's the same purpose as a union. The same purpose as having a united states. the same purpose as making an european union.

It levels thing out amongst a grouping of what the gently caress evers.

It's why kids asked to be graded on a "curve" in school.

because the sum of the parts is greater then the whole.

Now, with that being said. If one of the parts feels it is being so loving negatively impacted it would be better to break away, and its people agrees so and votes for such, then who the rat gently caress am I to stand in there way?

In a modern context, to what I just said, hey Texas. You wan to secede? Sure, go ahead. Just be prepared for what the gently caress happens to you, from your actions.

Same with Britain. Same with a Sovereign citizen.

Six of loving one, half a goddamned dozen of another.

Savvy?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RobattoJesus posted:

The Guardian has changed its logo today to give its readers that extra little push.

I like it and your pun.

Clever.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
LOL it's gonna be like a game of Axis & Allies.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hey Britain. How's it feel to rebel against something and gain your sovereignty? :smuggo:

Ehhhhh :laffo:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

spasticColon posted:

don't worry remain jackoffs once London's votes are counted that will push remain over the top

but that means wall street will get a 500+ point rally tomorrow so gently caress that

So I either get to buy a bunch of poo poo at rock bottoms prices or I get to make a shitload of virtual monies?

:slick:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

How will this effect the price of Warhammer 40k miniatures?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW poo poo YEAH!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hey Budweiser.

gently caress YOU!

Hail Satan.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

GORDON posted:

I think Americans need MORE people telling them they are sexist, racist, and homophobic about everything so they don't kneejerk Trump into office as a counter to all of that stupid poo poo.

SJWs for the win.

How many of the people are voting to leave the EU because of immigration? I see a lot of folks being called "racist voters," so I wonder if voting to leave is more of the same "and gently caress you too" response.

Here's the problem. We either get Trump, who is just certifiable, or we get a lady who will be touted as "the last best hope"

Damned if you, damned if you don't

Welcome to Hell you fucks.

Welcome to the endless pits of Hades.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

DreamShipWrecked posted:

So is Britain going to try and retake India or what

General Electric tells you to "Go gently caress Yourself"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

The EU is probably dead now, Germany can't single handedly bouy up the rest of the poor countries

BULLSHIT

Germans are.......

ooooooOOOO, man. You're just loving wrong.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Prettz posted:

Trump has no chance of winning the election and never once did, stop spending words talking about it, and instead talk about real things.

I'd rather he didn't, but if you can not see this incensing the "Republican base" you're loving blind bucko.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fojar38 posted:

The US has the electoral college. The USA will be fine, relax friend and laugh and watch the rest of the world blow up from your patio here in Fortress North America. :)

considering 90%+ of my portfolio is? I'm happy to buy other countries at a discount :)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fanatic posted:

Seems like the dipshits are in fact responsible for this result :v:

https://twitter.com/astrocrash/status/746181324772368386

:lol: end any sort of mirror of the federal education.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Well Dan, that depends on which side of the fence you are on.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

spasticColon posted:

dow futures are down ~700 points right now

Just loving wait for Trump and Hillary to be the "confirmed" nominees.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fojar38 posted:

lol if you think markets give a gently caress about ceremonial crownings

I was about to say something, but I noticed red text in your avatar.

:lol:

TL;DR it. gently caress your post.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fojar38 posted:

haha you sure owned me by pointing to the red text i have had for 3 years

owned me so hard you didnt even need to make an argument

I'm glad you agree, go gently caress yourself.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fojar38 posted:

reminding you that financial markets aren't going to melt down at clinton or tump being officially declared the nominees for their parties

Keep going, I'm almost there :jackbud:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fojar38 posted:

their respective nominations have been a fact for almost a month now and any tumult that the markets would have faced from it has already occurred and while it may be true that there will be some fluctuation when trump doesnt get ratfucked it won't be anywhere near the scale of brexitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :gizz:

":lol: I don't understand what a skewed bell curve is! :lol:"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fojar38 posted:

was it good for you too?

Currently? It sucks a dong bigger then the Mississippi. Ten years? Oh man. ......phew

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

A Tartan Tory posted:

Trading is probably going to be suspended given what's happened in Asia.

I have a guess of, Nope.

This is going to be a total free fall.

Get loving used to it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

MiracleWhale posted:

if 501 of 1000 people vote for something and 499 vote against, it doesn't seem to me like the 501 people have a strong case to make the 499 people live under the consequences of the vote. for many decisions that's acceptable but for decisions of extremely serious importance I don't think it's so great. :shrug:

Thomas Jefferson would gently caress you and any servants your family employees.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crazy Ted posted:

How could you wish this on people

Motherfucker you have been here since 2003, you know how this poo poo functions.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crazy Ted posted:

I don't care SIR :colbert:

You know what?

I can, at the very loving least, respect this opinion.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crazy Ted posted:

Now the market is down -8% in 8 minutes :stonk:

Good. I have poo poo that I want to buy, on sale.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Prettz posted:

you guys sat back and allowed American anti-intellectualism infest your country and now you pay the price.

For me, it's 3:19 in the goddamned morning. I'd much rather cooler heads and intellect prevailed.

I'm a loving realist.

Suck. My. Goddamned. Balls.

My bed is calling me.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Volume posted:

I voted for Obama two times. I considered myself a staunch liberal. Then the liberals took power and i realized how awful they are. Vote Trump. Make America great again.

Bruce Campbell 2016!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:eyepop:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Will this make Warhammer miniatures more affordable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LegoPirateNinja posted:

can i ask a question?

britain is still in the EU, today. It will still be in the EU tomorrow. It will be in the EU next week. Right?

all the referendum has done is mandate that the government negotiate an exit. there is no way that will be done without securing new trade deals that will go into effect immediately. Right?

so what's all the fuss about, besides uncertainty about the contents of the new deals and treaties?

It's a lot of work, ok?

It really cuts into all our drinking time and this upsets us.

• Locked thread