Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cervixalot posted:

This league is a version of an MFL10, or best ball league. No in-season waivers or lineup setting, the system will automatically count your highest scoring players in the starting lineup each week.

Meaning guys like DJax who are more boom/bust are more valuable in these leagues, since you can take advantage of their big weeks without having to hem and haw when to start or sit.

More specifically MFL allows you do do an infinite number of draft-only leagues which serves to seed their ADP database and as an added bonus the mock drafts you do are scored best ball throughout the season so you can be sad that all of your mock teams ended up better than your real ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
To catch up, I'm going a little in the face of my usual drafting strategy in PPR and am really RB heavy at this point. I generally try to keep things balanced as I go because I've been far more bitten by bad WR in my fantasy career than bad RBs, but hey, it's a mock, lets see how it works out.

At the turn, the new hotness and the old hotness. If AP continues being AP and Elliot comes anywhere near the hype, they should be a solid core.

1.11 - Adrian Peterson
2.02 - Ezekiel Elliot

I'm a fan of the Carr2Cooper pairing, so happily taking Coop here. I also thought about TY a bit, but I just can't root for that big goon Luck so here we are.

3.11 - Amari Cooper

Somehow I ended up with Hyde in both of these drafts. I'm not quite as sold on him as the rest of the rankers are (mostly because I think the 49ers are going to be a garbage fire), but in the 4th I'll pull the trigger and hope Kelly runs a lot of volume through him.

4.02 - Carlos Hyde

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Leperflesh posted:

I am in Portland on my way to wisconsin via montana, drafting using hastily thrown together lists on my kindle, and that's why I got mariota apparently.

Also lol did someone draft josh gordon?

Sup driving from Portland to the Midwest buddy :hfive:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Leperflesh posted:

Making draft picks from my cell phone on the wifi at the visitor's center in Cooke City, montana. Sprint has no service in this state as far as I can tell. :argh:

Yeah, I had Google Fi and it was kinda spotty outside of the major metros

• Locked thread