Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Leperflesh posted:

Haven't got an invite from MFL yet.

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
1.07 - Todd Gurley

This is my 1.01 pick as of right now. When an explosive SEC back explodes onto the scene in his rookie year, you do NOT want to miss out on his sophomore year in the pros.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

MrSargent posted:

Not confused with the Watkins pick but your reasoning was interesting. No run game in Buffalo with McCoy, Williams, and Tyrod?

At the time the only one I could remember was Shady and wasn't he kind of lukewarm last year? And Williams is a rookie, who knows what they'll have him doing. All that being said-

89 posted:

Buffalo was also first in the league in run attempts as is any Rex Ryan coached team. And also drafted Jonathan Williams.

I didn't realize that. This is why we slow draft! But yeah, still don't really regret the pick, Sammy's been pretty reliable in the past

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Andy Reid's Mustache has a little less than an hour to pick before autodraft kicks in!

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

jabro posted:

Something associated with Andy Reid having poor clock management? Who would have thought.

loving LOL...that's hilarious.

5.07 - Danny Woodhead

I'm not entirely convinced on this pick. I'm following my head rather than my heart. Of the remaining RBs, he was among the highest scoring last year, and his only competition at RB is Melvin Gordon, a rookie coming off of an injury. Melvin could become the lead back and make 31 year old Woodhead obsolete, and I've never been overly impressed watching him play, but I'm going with the numbers here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Veritek83 posted:

Looks like you actually grabbed Duke Johnson

Aw what the gently caress.

• Locked thread