Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Beer, you can go to 'Franchise Setup' as the commish, and once you've entered everyone's emails under the franchises, there's a checkbox you can click that once you hit save, will send every franchise a login help email.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

MrSargent posted:

What is this best ball you speak of?

This league is a version of an MFL10, or best ball league. No in-season waivers or lineup setting, the system will automatically count your highest scoring players in the starting lineup each week.

Meaning guys like DJax who are more boom/bust are more valuable in these leagues, since you can take advantage of their big weeks without having to hem and haw when to start or sit.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Charles should have gone in the first round and you got a bargain.

I wouldn't touch him in the first round personally - plenty of question marks on a 29 year old RB coming off of an ACL tear. I wouldn't be surprised to see CharkWare worked in a bit more to spell Charles this year, after both demonstrated success in the system last season after he went down. That said, dude is a PPR beast and should put up a good season.

My first two picks:

1.08 - AJ Green
Green has been a WR1 for 4 seasons running, and should see an increase in targets this season with Eifert hurt and only LaFell and Boyd to really compete for looks from Dalton. I could see him having a career year in 2016 - and have him ranked as my #4 WR after Brown, Julio and Beckham this year. I like him at 8 overall.

2.05 - Allen Robinson
I don't feel comfortable with any of the RBs still available from a value perspective, but luckily, there were some great WRs still on the board. I had a hard time choosing between Keenan Allen, ARob and Jeffrey for this pick, but ultimately settled on the guy who caught 14 TDs last year (though regression is likely). Jeffrey's injury history worries me, and Allen was reliant on extreme volume last season.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

The fact that Demaryius, TY and Cooper are still available in the third round is criminal!

3.08 - Demaryius Thomas, WR

DT had a down year in 2015, but still finished as the PPR WR 12, and a WR1 on the season. He obviously had some gaps in his mental game last year - but I cut the dude a break as his mother just got out of prison and finally saw him play in the NFL for the first time.

While Denver's QB situation is looking shaky for 2016, it almost certainly will be better than last year: Peyton charted out as just about the worst QB in football in '15. DT is a good bounce back candidate for this year, and I can't complain having him as my WR3.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Shrug. Too early to take a QB still IMO and gonna take the guy who is the WR1 on his team, is a big play threat, and will benefit from Chip's increase in play volume.

Im willing to bet his ADP will be seventh or sixth round by the time the season starts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

I've got a bunch of picks to catch up on. Here goes:

4.05 Latavius Murray
I'm not a huge fan of Murray, who was pretty ineffecient in his carries last year, but he's likely still the workhorse behind a much improved O-line in Oakland. If his volume is comparable to last year, he should see an improvement this year as Oakland figures to be a more competitive team this year.

5.08 Jay Ajayi
Similar to the Murray pick, I'm on Ajayi more for situation than anything this season. Though Miami did try to bring in CJA and kicked the tires on Foster this offseason, they seem to have settled on Ajayi as their guy, with Kenyan Drake available for third down/change of pace work. I read something on Rotoviz a few weeks ago about how Miami has one of the most valuable RB workloads this year under the Gase regime, so let me go with that as my answer.

6.05 Gio Bernard
Super underrated. Has finished as a top 20 back in PPR every year he's been in the league, and the Bengals just resigned him to a solid contract. With the departure of Marvin Jones/Mo Sanu, and the dubious health of Eifert, someone besides AJG is going to have to catch some passes this year - and I'm more willing to bet on that being Gio than LaFell or rookie Tyler Boyd.

7.08 Torrey Smith
Yep, this was a bit of a reach given current ADP. We already talked about this pick in the thread though, so no need to rehash.

8.05 Zach Ertz
I seem to be ending up with a lot of Ertz in drafts this year, and I think this is a decent place to grab him. Positive TD regression is coming his way, and he's steadily improved his production over the past few seasons.

9.08 Philip Rivers
Rivers to Allen all year long.

• Locked thread