Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Email sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

My strategy is to only draft players who grew up west of the Rockies, went to college east of the Mississippi, and plays for NFL teams south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

timp posted:

1.07 - Todd Gurley

This is my 1.01 pick as of right now. When an explosive SEC back explodes onto the scene in his rookie year, you do NOT want to miss out on his sophomore year in the pros.

I hate you.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

89 posted:

Camp reports haven't been kind to Jared Golff and Gurley couldn't do anything once defenses realized the Rams couldn't throw the ball. I'm not touching the guy this year. I benched him in my championship game last year.

I checked because I think you are crazy and he had 79 total yards with a TD in week 16 which is usually championship week. If your championship week was week 17 for some reason he was 90 total yards with a TD. This was against Tampa and Seattle. Not too shabby against the #11 and #1 rushing defenses last year.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

1.09 - Dez Bryant

While I wanted a RB here since I like the WRs better than the RBs in my draft range during rounds 2 and 3 I just can't take a rookie RB even if he is behind that Cowboys line. In the first round I like taking someone I know can produce in the NFL especially, if Romo can keep his back and clavicle in their respective locations.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I almost took Robinson or Jeffrey here but decided to go full Adam Dunn. Home run or bust. Jamaal Charles.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

3.09 - Jarvis Landry

I was planning on taking Lacy here then thought Cooper when Lacy went off the board. But can't pass Landry up in up in a PPR league even if it is .5. Gase gets the best out of QBs which bodes well for Landry. He also has been practicing this off-season with two other WRs named Odell Beckham and Antonio Brown which can only help.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

4.04 - CJ Anderson

If you haven't noticed John Elway hates paying players. When he matched the offer for Anderson I figure if Elway is going to pay every-down back money for Anderson they will ride him until his legs fall off. Hopefully if it happens it's after I win this league.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Something associated with Andy Reid having poor clock management? Who would have thought.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

5.09 - Matt Jones

With the Redskins letting Morris walk and not picking up a RB in free agency Jones is the bonafide #1 RB in Washington. Having seven games against teams that placed in the bottom 10 rushing defense last year helps, too.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

If the Andy Reid team misses it's draft again it's going on auto draft.

He already is! :rimshot:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Sorry I haven't been doing my updates. My kid decided night hiking is a good idea and fell 100 feet so I've been living in the hospital for the last week. I'll do an effort post with all my guys when I get some time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

MrSargent posted:

Holy poo poo man I hope he is ok.

He will be after some time. Right now his mom and I are concentrating in getting him well enough to put him back in the hospital for doing this.

• Locked thread