Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
My strategy is to draft all good players I hope none of you follow suit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Gurley did dip off for a few weeks but he was probably adjusting to the adjustment.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I thought I had the #7 pick and only queued 7 players (because I'm a dumb idiot who can't count). I have to draft when I get home. Sorry nerds.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Going with the single biggest difference maker at the position left because I will happily draft any of the guys around him in the second and he definitely won't still be there.

The first four weeeks will be question marks but it's not like Jimmy G will go away from their best player.

Plus I don't need to roll on the whole 3 TE thing later on.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm trying to start with some WRs and backfill RBs and Evans had 1200 yards last year and 12 TDs the year before. He had terrible red zone conversion numbers. Hoping that changes.

Really hard to not go with Allen Robinson but I think they are going to run more in the red zone which is exactly why they got Yeldon.

Michael Evans, WR, The Tampa Bay Bbuuccaanneerrss

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

MrSargent posted:

Luckily you have telegraphed your 3rd round pick :smug:

Or did I

*takes zero RB literally*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dion Lewis is a 0.5 PPR monster and in best ball I don't have to worry about Belichicanery

Randall Cobb will end the season as a WR1 :toxx:

(not really toxx)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If it wasn't best ball I wouldn't have gone Hill here but last season he clustered his TDs so let's see

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

89 have you tried trading your personal feelings

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The curse of your pick coming up on a Saturday night and having nothing queued. Go bort silence the haters

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

89 posted:

It's gonna end up being the guy in the slot that benefits from Chip's scheme ironically, cause Gabbert & Kaep can't throw downfield. I don't know this, but it would just be funny after everybody taking flyers on Torrey.

And it's cool having 2 picks right after another at #1 or #12, but drat it takes a long time to get back around.

Yeah but uhm, have you seen the 49ers WR depth chart.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This is why Kaepernick broke, or at least my theory. He learned the game behind an a great pass blocking line and when that died, he died with it. Now the 49ers could put the greatest O-Line of all time out there and he would still suck poo poo because he's gotten so, so skittish now.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I almost queued Yeldon instead of Snead. Matt Harmon's Reception Perception sees good things for him & unless Cooks explodes in targets, he should still have his 100 targets from last year. Thomas is likely going to take Colston's 67+ a bit more.

Snead quietly had a really good season last year and I wanted to get a 3rd WR though.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jul 5, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I forgot I had gronk and I got Ebron :negative:

Two picks burnt up. Anyway I drafted Ebron because the Lions receiving corps is a bunch of tiny baby receivers and Ebron is going to get a bunch of Megatron's red zone targets.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tim Hightower literally won me a league last year's playoffs so I owed him this pick.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Catanzaro and Tucker gonna kick my way to fantasy glory.

Weird Chandler Catanzaro stat: He missed 5 PATs and missed one FG within 49 yards (and that's because he was 6/7 from 40-49)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Prediction: Matt Asiata leads my WR, RB & TE in scoring more than one week. In these weeks he will have 8 carries for 6 touchdowns and -3 total yards.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Feelin really good about that Kaepernick lottery ticket right now

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Spoeank posted:

Feelin really good about that Kaepernick lottery ticket right now

https://gfycat.com/RashJauntyAfricangroundhornbill

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I not only got first, my bench outscored 4 teams this week :eyepop:

Feels good to get first though, finally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

MrSargent posted:

Looks like I am maintaining the slightest of leads over Spoeank (I think you are Bishop Sankey) followed closely by 89. :getin:

My first few weeks were disastrous but now I'm feeling alright. I can't believe my Kaepernick pick is paying dividends

• Locked thread