Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KingEffingFrost
Jul 9, 2011

Extreme corset action!

Chexoid posted:

glad to see video games are good now

Finally, a game that unlocks the true power of the WiiU GamepAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingEffingFrost
Jul 9, 2011

Extreme corset action!

Regy Rusty posted:

Oh my god it is

Is the Accessory shop clerk someone too...?

Yep. Accessory shop clerk is Aimee, the merchant caravan leader from the Tellius games. You may also recognize the waitress at the cafe.

I really like this game so far. The texting is funny, and the stickers are adorable. I also really like that you can just save wherever you are, that's a real good feature.

KingEffingFrost
Jul 9, 2011

Extreme corset action!
I'm eternally grateful that reinforcements can't attack the turn they arrive.

KingEffingFrost
Jul 9, 2011

Extreme corset action!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I finished the boss of chapter 2 pretty easily. Not sure if Normal is too easy or just right because he kinda went down like a total chump and I'm fairly sure I'm not overleveled or anything.

I had one wipe so far but that's because I tackled a savage enemy and instead of trying to run went "Nah I want this to happen."

I died a couple times to to the Chapter 2 boss on Hard Mode and wound up winning on the third try because Kiria's ad-lib went off when I was in a jam. So far I'm feeling like Hard's difficulty curve is spot on. I've yet to feel overwhelmed or overpowered. Ellie's Splatoon-looking outfit from the photoshoot on the other hand is extremely overpowered.

KingEffingFrost
Jul 9, 2011

Extreme corset action!
I'm OK with a sequel with Fates characters as long as there's a royal family dance battle

KingEffingFrost
Jul 9, 2011

Extreme corset action!

Silver Falcon posted:

I got it! I hadn't talked to the one guy hiding behind Hee Ho Mart. He blends in with the building...

Tsubasa and Itsuki are both such dorks. I love it. :3:

That whole quest is full of gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingEffingFrost
Jul 9, 2011

Extreme corset action!

Andrew_1985 posted:

Up to the final boss at the end of Chapter 5 and the game crashed. Haven't had my Wii U do that for a while. Plus, the save I made just before that apparently didn't work. So, a lot to redo.

Still really enjoying the game. Quickly wondering, does Maiko have a partner, or did she used to have one?

Also, Barry is the absolute best. His burn on Eleonora is just amazing.

The artbook that came with the SE says that Maiko was originally planned to be a party member and would have had a Dancer as her partner but they had to cut that idea.

• Locked thread