Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
anime ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Barry Goodman is my friend.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I like how Touma uses the same sticker over and over again.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Man, Illusory Shibuya is pretty confusing. So many branching paths, especially in the second half of the dungeon.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

SylvainMustach posted:

I like Kiria's pirate hatsune miku outfit and the kickass mic stand. I think I read some people here not liking it.

I dont recognize Tsubasa's Atlus DLC costume. i'm going to guess that it's from something Persona since I haven't played any of those yet.

If this is anything like persona though, I'm starting to lean towards getting a PS4 or something in the future so I can play those and the back catalogue of SMT games I never checked out from their shop.

It's from Persona Q.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Is the clerk at Anzu supposed to be Cath from FE6?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Infinity Gaia posted:

So, I assume these quests for the dark hee-ho shopkeeper are just endless, right? I can just leave them alone after doing one for the play award, yeah?

Yeah, they seem to be repeatable.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Welp, just had my first death against a Savage enemy and lost 2 hours of progress.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I beat every single Savage enemy before that one without too many problems, but I pretty much couldn't do anything against that one. There were five enemies in that battle and they all got their turn one after another after my first character and Session'd me to death.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Anyone know a good spot to farm the gold enemies? I need some Macca Converters.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Is "Here I Go" the only sticker Touma has

Why would he need another one when that one can express so much?

He actually does use a couple of other ones, but very infrequently.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Second death! Got killed by the chapter 3 dungeon mid-boss. I guess focusing on the main enemy and ignoring the smaller ones turned out to be a mistake.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Speaking of class change..any advice on which ones to go for, at least at the start? Other than Sorcerer for Tharja, I'm totally lost on which ones to choose.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Does anyone know where the girl with the headphones is that you need to find in Tiki's second side quest? I've been everywhere and I can't find her.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Dunban posted:

Does anyone know where the girl with the headphones is that you need to find in Tiki's second side quest? I've been everywhere and I can't find her.

Turns out she was at the café.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

:yeah:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
The recommended level of 34 for Mamori's sidequest seems pretty optimistic.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I heard that you can get a costume for Tiki at the Anzu lottery - does it only unlock after a certain point in the story or something? So far it seems like only posters are available at the lottery and I got all 16 of them so far.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Is there any way to completely reset all the LCD panels at the Daiba Studio Idolasphere? Do I have to come back later or something? Currently there's absolutely no way for me to get all the treasure chests in that room.

Edit: Woops, should've waited a couple minutes before asking this..didn't expect to come back to that room for the final part of the dungeon.

Dunban fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jun 30, 2016

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Alright, I now got all of them..except the locked chest in the upper right part of the room. There's seemingly no way to get to it since the panel in front of the stairs leading up to it is red and there's no switch to change the panels in that row.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Does Mamori's second sidequest always play out with Ellie? Or are there versions with Tsubasa and Maiko as well? The game seemed to give you a choice at the start, though I guess the other two simply might have been wrong choices.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Please support Tsubasa and only buy Amrita Shower.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Can duo arts not occur in the arena? Never seen one there.

Edit: okay, nevermind, just got one! Guess I just had back luck.

Dunban fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jul 2, 2016

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

A Sinister Rap posted:

I have no clue how to get to this unfilled section in the second part of Daiba Studio. I thought the obvious answer was to go in numerical order, but that wasn't it.

I've also been wondering that.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Question about class changing and Carnages:

Let's say I switch Chrom from a Great Lord to a Conqueror - will I then still be able to make +1 versions of the Great Lord-exclusive Carnages?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Barry is good

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Cake Attack posted:

no and they won't be

They will be at Nintendo's next quarterly financial meeting.

• Locked thread